You Thought You've Seen The Last of Me

*Insert american horror story gif*

.....Hello. To anyone who still somehow has this book in their library, I have risen from the dead. Yes I am well aware it has been around 2 years, but I started thinking about this book, and how I did never finish it and guilt and anxiety rushed over me so here I am to explain the end, especially to those who somehow find this and have read it recently. 

So someone asked on my last post this question: What happened to Luke's Dad? 

To which I responded,

"Basically, Luke's dad isn't actually dead. His dad is in hiding. The reason why is because he use to be a part of a FBI group that basically killed people that needed to be killed (If you watch dexter you would understand this) but one time he was assigned a child he was suppose to kill and he could not do it, so he fled and has been in hiding ever since. If you remember, Luke found a note that said B-921, which is his fathers FBI group name. His father left it there for him, so Luke could try and find him at some point. Since his family (aka liz and his children) never knew about this secret life he had, and one day he disappeared, they assumed he was dead. That was until Austin came along and told him his father had committed suicide. Austin is not luke's brother. Everything that Austin told Luke about his father is not true. Austin was working with the FBI group that Luke's dad had left. He was trying to get in with Luke to find out for one, if Luke knew anything and two, use it against Luke's father. They needed to find Luke's father because he knew too much, and once you are apart of this FBI you are until you die, you die with your secrets. SO him leaving and running away is a HUGE no no. So they tried everything in their power to get him back. Like torturing his son. That's why Luke got kidnapped, he was basically bate for his father. So that's what actually happened with his dad. In future chapters I was going to show Luke find out that his father is alive because there were never actually records of his death. He then goes on a mission, with the help of Andy of course to find the men that kidnapped him to find out more answers."

So I hope that clears the main issue and what this book was going to be about.

To clarify and go further into detail:

1. Luke's dad was apart of an FBI Group called B-921. His family never knew about it, and one day he disappeared without a trace. They presumed he was dead.

2. If you noticed, Austin seemingly comes in at a time where Luke is becoming vulnerable (The car accident when they met was not an accident). This is because Austin is also in the FBI group with Luke's dad and needs more information about his dad (eventhough luke had no information). Revealed in one of the last little writings I did before this book, Fletcher happened to be at the concert that Andy and Luke met at.

3. Fletcher is also in the group and has been working together with Austin to get to Luke. They figure out early on that Andy is a source to Luke's weakness, so they investigate more on her (such as when fletcher ran into her at the ice cream place). They use this to their advantage

4. It is true that Luke's dad had an affair with another women, but Austin is not his son.

5. The kidnaping was planned by Austin and Fletcher, which was executed to their liking. They were the ones that even made the place The Zone, to get Luke to an illegal place where it was easy to get away with whatever they want.

6. Luke got released from being kidnapped because he had no information on his father. They realized, it was only going to cause suspicion to Luke if they kept it up. They did not want to kill him because he could be important to them in the future in order to find his dad.

7. This book was mainly going to be about an adventure Luke and Andy go on to find his dad and find out answers

8. Luke and Andy do end up finding Luke's dad

I have a slight idea to do a 'one shot' sort of thing about when andy and luke find his dad and everything that would be in the last chapter, sort of giving the book the best end I could give it. Would anyone be interested in me writing that? 

Like I said I love this book, and I feel horrible for not finishing it. But I also feel like this book wasn't going to be what I wanted it, and things were getting too complicated. 

With that being said, I also want to mention that I am still very much interested in writing. I have a book idea (That's not a fanfic) that I want to write. You guys would be the first people I would share it with obviously. SO just also let me know if you want to know about it?? IG idk yall again I'm so sorry its been so long. 

I love you guys SM! You've given me so much motivation and happiness over the years, I hope you all will stick with me as I (hopefully) write and finish another book. 

So pls follow me on twitter and instagram to keep in touch if you want!! 

INSTAGRAM: paiggeeyy

TWITTER: paige_elena

LAST THING LMAO: I'm going to the 5SOS concert in Minneapolis in September  HMU if youre going I wanna meet your cute face!!!