CHAPTER ELEVEN | TIME JUMP (EDITED)

ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs, 1977

ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs, 1977

┍ɴ┚ᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ sᴏᴏɴ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪʀɪᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪᴀ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀʟʏ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ. The sixth years had given their practice NEWTs and were to head home that day. She would head to her mother and her boyfriend Shaun's house in London for a week. After a tense Christmas spent at her father and Shelly's house, Mia was not looking forward to spending the rest of her summer with them.. Not even her older sister Kitty could help her as the young woman was too busy swamped in files at the Ministry. Kitty Park never told her sister what sector she worked in.

Then, Mia would spend the rest of her summer with her annoying stepmother and ignorant father.

Sirius was currently helping Mia tidy up her dormitory in Ravenclaw Tower. Well... not helping, but rather lazily lying on her bed whilst flipping through Pandora Hayman's copy of Witch Weekly. "When shall we meet up?" He asked, his page open on an article bashing Rita Skeeter, a new reporter for the Daily Prophet.

"Second week of the holiday. Need to spend some time with mum before dad comes and takes me to his house with Shelly." Mia wrinkled her nose in disgust at the thought of her stepmother, before slamming her trunk shut.

Shelly Forrester was the stereotypical wicked step-mother. Except she had no kids and wasn't a widow. Safe to say, Shelly didn't exactly like Mia. But the feeling was mutual.

"Shelly can shut her gob up. And if you want me to come over for a roll in the hay to annoy her, I'll willingly fly over to your house." Sirius winked at her, making her blush. She attempted to pull him up but he pulled her down onto the bed with him and encircled her with his arms. "Can we just lay here, forever?"

"I'm hungry and I don't want Tracy Ross walking in and burning me with her glares." Mia attempted to get up but Sirius continued to hold her in place. "Come on, the train will be here soon."

"We can get something from the trolley." He mumbled, his face buried into her hair.

"Spent my last few sickles on a butterbeer, last week."

"I'll give you my entire Gringotts vault if it means that we can just lay here." She groaned.

"I'm gonna give you the count of three to get up." Mia threatened, glaring at him with her best death look.

"What're you gonna do, pumpkin?" He teased, looking at her with adoration.

"I'm gonna kill you with kindness, sugar plum." Mia sweetly sang with her sweetest voice.

"I'm getting up." He quickly sat up, almost rolling Mia to the floor before he rolled her back onto the bed. "I saw what you did to Peter when he stole your quill."

"Exactly."

Mia had hit the mousy boy with a tickling jinx  and the whole of Hogwarts watched with mirth as the boy danced around the Great Hall, screaming out for mercy as his body was tickled relentlessly.

She got on quite well with the Marauders.

Short filler time jump. :))))

Four chapters left for part one!

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW?

EDITED 30/05/19