ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx ∎︎ ʀᴇᴅ ʀɪʙʙᴏɴ

ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs, 1977

ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs, 1977

┍T┚ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡs sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ғɪᴇɴᴅғʏʀᴇ, ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ sɪʀɪᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴍᴍᴀ, with people speculating that Sirius has cheated on Emma, or Emma dumped him because he was still hooked up on Mia.

Sirius walked over to the Gryffindor Table at breakfast to find a very pale Remus smiling at him brightly.

"What?" Sirius asked, taking a seat opposite him before pouring a cup of coffee for himself. "Stop looking at me like that, go back to your brooding."

"Mhmm." Remus mumbled before taking a large bite from his sausage and bacon sandwich. "Shoaeryekinkomeea?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Sirius asked, "Is this a new side effect that I've never heard of?"

Remus gulped down his pumpkin juice before answering, "I said, Are you going out with Mia?"

"What, no! I need to win back her affection! And it's too soon." Sirius declared, before chugging down his mug of coffee and standing up. "And I need to get a move on!" He ran off, leaving Remus, to go find his secret contact.

"Twat." Marlene spat out, "What do you want?" She asked, her hand reaching for a spare Charms book to throw at his head in case he said anything stupid.

"I need your help?" Sirius asked, his hands stuffed into his robes pockets as he nervously looked at his only chance of getting back together with Mia.

"It's nearly lesson time." She dismissed him before moving to leave the library.

But Sirius was one stubborn Gryffindor.

Stepping in front of her, with his arms crossed, Sirius squared his chest as much as he could before gritting out, "I want Mia back."

"I know." Marlene smiled at him, as though she had his destruction button that would blow him to bits and pieces.

"Really?" He asked, surprised.

"No." Marlene smirked, "With you snogging the daylights out of Emma Clackton, Mia was gutted."

"And I want to win her back."

"What is she, a toy?" Marlene asked, her face unimpressed. "Are you going to dump her when you feel like it."

"No. She's a woman. And she's not a toy." Sirius argued, his eyebrows furrowing with every word he said. "And I just— I yearn for her. I'm craving her gentle touch, I want to make her smile and laugh. I just want her back."