ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ ∎︎ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ

sᴛ ᴍᴜɴɢᴏ's, 1977

s ᴍᴜɴɢ's, 1977

┍F┚ʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴇʏᴇs, Mia Park awoke from what felt like a deep sleep. Her eyes lazily scanned the room.

"Where am I?" She whispered to herself, before it all rushed in her head.

Pain. Torture. Dolohov.

"Ah. Oh God." She whispered as she felt her heavy bandage around her neck. "What-."

'Slit her pretty throat.' Was she dead? Had Dolohov fulfilled his task? Was she well and truly dead?

But she was in a hospital room.

Mia had enough. She wanted to know where she was. Getting up from the bed, she looked down at her clothes.

A hospital gown.

"Oh. So I survived." She muttered, grabbing a random coat that was left on the door hanger before shrugging it on. "Let's get down to business." Looking back at the room, she saw a pair of slippers underneath the pile of clothes on the chair next to the bed. Quickly running back and slipping them on, Mia ran out.

The sharp smell of cleaning products and rubber gloves hit Mia like a sledgehammer as she walked through the almost empty hospital hallways with her head in a sharp ache.

Turning around another corner, she stumbled as her body suddenly felt weak and her knees wobbled. Almost like a toy tower of blocks being knocked over, Mia fell down onto the cold, hard floor of the hallway.

"Mia?" A familiar voice called out in confusion.

"Huh?" She asked, looking up into the worried eyes of Remus Lupin. "Romulus!"

"Nope. It's Remus."

"Same thing." She giggled as everything went hazy before her eyes. "Hey! Everything looks so blurry!"

"Um. Let's get you back to the Hospital Room, shall we?" Remus ushered her back into the room, watching with wary eyes as Sirius sat back down in the armchair next to the hospital bed.

"Remus." Mia whispered softly, her eyes fluttering as they soon closed and she slumped to his side. Sirius got back up and took her from Remus' arms, carrying her back to the hospital bed and softly laying her down.

"Shhh." He softly hushed her as she started to sob into his chest.

"D-Dolohov slit my throat, didn't he?" Mia asked, her hands shaking as they traced her bandage. "How am I still alive? I would have bled out and die-