Chapter 2

***Sky's POV

I angrily walk through the door and notice Claire in her pj's sitting on the couch. 

She pats the couch and I sit next to her throwing my face in my hands. 

Claire rubs my back, "What's wrong Sky?" 

I shake my head, "nothing."

"Tell me," she said worried.

I pause, "I always mess things up Claire. Always."

"That's not true," she denied.

I nod and look up at her, "yeah it is. Cat is dying in a hospital and I just took away the right for her boyfriend to make sure her surgery goes okay."

"I'm sure Andy will get over it. And i'm sure Cat will be fine, Sky," she says.

I shake my head angrily and sigh.

"Well if you mess everything up, then obviously I am much worse," she yells angrily.

"You've done nothing wrong," I say looking up.

"Bullshit! I'm freaking eight months pregnant! And not even with my damn boyfriend," she said, "If it wasn't for that one stupid decision I'd b-" 

"We wouldn't be dating, I would never have given up on the hopeless dream of me and Cat together, and I wouldn't have the greatest thing that's ever happened to me sitting right next to me," i say continuing her sentence. 

She looks at her hands and fidgets with her index finger. 

"Claire you mean so much to me and you think you screwed everything up. I guess i must have done something right because I still can't seem to believe you're my girlfriend," I say. 

A tear rolls down her face and I touch her cheek as she asks, "really?"

I smile, "after i realized you're not a TOTAL bitch, I started to fall for you." 

She playfully hits my shoulder and laughs sarcastically, "GEE thanks Sky." 

"You're welcome," I say pulling her pregnant waist closer to cuddle. 

"Hey Sky?" shes asks resting her head on my chest. 

I reply, "yeah."

"I was just curious what the ge-never mind," she says quickly.

I sit up a little taller and look down at her, "no go ahead, tell me." 

"I just.. I wanna know the gender of the baby! THERE I said it," she said disgustedly with herself. 

I smile wide, "Oh my god really?" 

"Well I've held it in my body for eight god damn months, I THINK I deserve to know even if i'm not keeping it!" she yelled. 

I reply surprised, "really? When? Wait where? Ah i'll go google it...make an appointment right now!" 

I jump off the couch and happily go to the kitchen in search of my laptop with a smile on my face. 

Maybe she'll want to keep it after all. 

***Andys POV

Sitting on the small stool by her bedside I lightly grab Catarina's hand and watch as Vid walks in the room. 

"How ya holding up?" she asks sitting down by me. 

I shake my head, "I'm fine. Just hoping she doesn't reject the liver. I just want everything to go well."

"Me too," she said with a sigh. 

The door opens and Jinxx, Sammi, and the doctor walk in. 

Sammi grabs Jinxx's hand at the sight of Catarina and they walk over.