Chapter 1

"So, where'd you get that scar?" One of my friends, Tera, asked me. Tera was like a sister to me. Always there for me. "From a fight that I had gotten into." I replied. I ran my hand over the scar.
"It's a long story isn't it, Lia?" She asked. I nodded. I noticed two people who came into the Café. They were dressed in modern clothing. Something was............. off about them. "You okay Lia?" Tera asked me. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just going to catch some air." I replied, motioning outside. I grabbed my jacket and walked outside. I started to walk through the crowds of people that were on their ways to work. I leaned up against a lamp post.

Meanwhile back at the Café

Tera sat back in her seat, watching the two people that had walked into the Café. She looked back to her book. "Come around here often?" Someone asked her. Asgardian accent? Strange. Tera thought. "Yeah, my friend should be back any minute." Tera replied. "Guess we should be leaving then brother." Another Asgardian accent? Tera asked herself. She watched as they walked out of the Café. Just then, Lia came back.

(Lia's p.o.v)

You know who we are, don't you? One of them spoke into my mind. "Did you say something?" I asked the one that had spoke into my mind. "No miss. You are mistaken." The person said. I held the door open for them as they exited the Café. Careful. I spoke into the person's mind. I saw him look back at me. You should stop staring. It's rude. I spoke to his mind. I walked back into the Café and waved at Tera. "Do you know those people?" She asked me. "Not a single clue." I replied.

"They're Asgardian." I said.

"How do you know?"

"Simple. Thor and Loki. Both have an Asgardian accent." I replied.
"Well, I have to get back to work. See you tomorrow." Tera said as she walked out of the Café. "Okay. Bye." I said. I sighed as I walked outside. Someone grabbed me by my arms and teleported somewhere.