Chapter 4

I grabbed my jacket and waited for Kim to come downstairs. She jumped the last two stairs. "Dude. Be careful." I told her. "Come on let's go!" She said, running out of the room. "Hey slow down!" I said to her.

(Time skip )           (Loki's p.o.v)

I watched as Thor ran through the snow. Guess it wouldn't hurt to join. I thought. I got up and prepared to make a snowball. Once I had made it, I threw it in Thor's direction. I then realized that he wasn'tthere anymore. The snowball hit a different person. That person was Lia.

(Lia's p.o.v )

I stopped in my tracks as a snowball hit my face. I wiped the snow from my face and looked around for the person who had hit me. I smiled mischievously when I saw him. Loki. I tapped Kim's shoulder. "Snowball fight?" I questioned. "Heck yes!" She replied. I then told her who we were up against. We quickly made a few snowballs. I threw one in Loki's direction. It hit him straight in the face. I quickly grabbed Kim and we hid behind a snow pile. I peeked my head over the snow. That was a mistake. A snowball hit my face again. I put my hood over my head, grabbed a snowball, and took off running. I cut through the trees. I used one of my shortcuts and ended up at the bench that Loki was once at. I crept up behind him and put the snowball in the hood of his jacket and put his hood over his head. I quickly took off running. Both Kim and Thor had now stopped throwing snowballs at each other and had started watching the two of us. I summoned my tendrils and quickly grabbed snowballs. I saw him running towards me and I quickly threw a snowball at him. It hit where I didn't think it would hit him at. The family jewels. Whoops. I thought. I held back a few giggles. My tendrils disapeared and I cautiously stood up. "First off, I am sorry. I did not mean to hit you there." I told Loki. I quickly realized that it was a hologram. Then I got hit with many snowballs. I quickly dove for cover, not noticing I had scratched my arm on a twig. Kim quickly saw and ran over to me. I then realized that my arm was bleeding. I quickly applied pressure to the wound. "Yikes." I said under my breath. Kim pulled a bandage out of her jacket pocket and began to wrap it around my arm. "I knew we'd need this at some point." She said. "You guys okay?" Loki asked, walking over to us. I summoned a tendril and weakly hit his face. "Hey!" He exclaimed. I held back a small giggle. "Worth it." I said.

(Time skip)

We stopped by the library before heading home. Once we got home, it was already dark. Completely exhaughsted, I went into my room and flopped down on my bed.