Chapter 6

I stared up at the stars for a while. "It's beautiful isn't it?" I asked Loki, who had climbed up here a few minutes ago. It wasn't hard to not hear him. He sat down next to me. "Yes. It is." He replied. He then handed me my notebook. "You dropped this when you ran from the park. Why did you run from the park?" He asked. I didn't want to replay the scene in my mind, so I stayed scilent.

(Loki's p.o.v)

She didn't reply, but stayed scilent. I looked into her mind and saw the memory playing back in her mind. I turned to face her. "It's okay." I told her. I wrapped my arms around her. Soon she fell asleep in my embrace. I blushed as I stroked her hair. I teleported us both into her apartment. I soon fell asleep also.

(Time skip. Morning)              (Lia's p.o.v)

The sun shone in through the living room window of my apartment. I snuggled into the warmth. Wait. Last I remember, I was on the roof. Loki had also came up to the roof. Realization hit me. He took me back inside. I felt my face heat up. I tried to get up without waking him, but when I tried to move, his grip tightened. Soon I fell back asleep.

(Loki's p.o.v)

I awoke and saw that I still had a hold of Lia. I paniced. I nudged her shoulder. She slowly looked up at me. She quickly got up from the couch, ran into her room and shut the door.

(Lia's p.o.v)

I ran to my room and shut the door behind me. I slid against the door. I smiled and went over to grab a piece of paper and a pencil. I began to draw a picture of a certain norse god. Loki. I smiled as I admired my work. Someone knocked on my door. I realized that it was Loki. "I have to get back to the tower. See you later?" He said, a hint of hesitation in his voice. "Okay." I told him. I heard him exit the apartment, the door closing quietly when he left. For the first time in a while, I felt safe when he was around. I clutched my notebook close to my chest. This time, I would never forget him. I watched from my window as he walked to the tower. I grabbed my jacket and started walking towards the park. I heard someone start to follow me. I quickened my pace. Soon, I began to run from the person who was following me. I heard them running after me. I turned and ran into an allyway. I heard the footsteps behind me slow to a walking pace. I recognized this person as Steve Rodgers. Captain America. "Why are you following me?" I asked, my tendrils coming from my back. "Come with me to Avengers Tower. I'll explain on the way there." He said. My tendrils soon disappeared back into my back. "We've been looking for you. We need someone like you on the team. Feel like joining the Avengers, kid?" He asked. They're only going to use you as a weapon. There was that voice again. Nonscince. I told it. "Of course. Anything to help." I replied.

(Time skip)

Once I got my own room and got settled in, I contemplated going to visit Kim's grave. They wont notice that your're gone. The voice told me. "You know what? I'mma give you a name." I said aloud to the voice. I thought for a while. "How about Jester?" I asked the voice. Seems suiting. I like it. "I'm glad." I told Jester. I stood up and walked over to the large window. I placed my hand on the window.