Chapter 10

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me back. I pulled away for air. "Your're not a monster Loki." I told him. "I'm glad you think that." He said as he pulled me in for a kiss. He then teleported us back to the city and we started walking back to the tower.

(Time skip. 1:25 a.m.)

Loki pulled me closer to him as I fell asleep. Soon, he fell asleep too.

(Time skip. Again)

"Lia my darling, time to get up." Loki said. "Nooo." I said as I burried my face into his chest. He stroked my hair. "Do we really have to get up?" I asked. "I'm afaid so." He replied. Just then, there was a knock at the door. I was about to go answer it, but Loki said he'd answer it. I laid my head on a pillow, wanting to go back to sleep. I heard a few voices in the hallway. "Has anyone seen Thalia lately?" Tony asked as he walked downstairs. Natasha walked by, saw us, then pushed Tony farther down the stairs. "She's probably in the training room." She told Tony. Loki closed the door, then came and laid down next to me on the bed. "Love you Loki." I said. "I love you too Thalia." He told me.

(another Time skip)

"So, what exactly was all of that about yesterday?" Natasha asked. "If I told you, you probably wouldn't believe me." I replied. She raised an eyebrow at me. "Of course I'll believe you." She said. "Well, Loki and me are a thing now." I told her. "Oh really?" Nat said. "Yep." I told her.