Chapter 14 - Worst wedding night ever

I entered my bedroom with her still in my arms to see it decorated with flowers and more chandelier. My mom freaking loved chandelier.

I came near my bed which had two dove like thing which I couldn't properly understand. I was not a romantic guy and who like seeing towels shaped into birds. It was hell weird.

I looked at her face to see her closed eyes. It shook me always when I saw her beautiful face. It kept nagging me down that it cannot be her who would do such a thing. But that thing also reminded me of my fathers face and the pity I could see today in my mother's eye as she missed my father on my wedding day.

With that thought I pushed aside all the nice feelings about her and thought to do something harsh.
I pulled my arms upwards with her being still sleepy within 10 minutes of being in my arms and removed my arms from underneath her dropping her on bed with a thud. She shrieked, completely shocked while looking around what happened until her eyes landed on my face. She realised what happened with her and with that her eyes became moist but she didn't spill a single tear knowing I wished to see her cry and pained. She was one hell of a strong girl.

I turned around before her beauty could melt the walls of concrete around my heart. " We leave within two hours to our house. Be ready."

I left the room.

*********

After Talib left I was speechless trying to decode what he said about about leaving for our house. As far as I was concerned this mansion was his house.

Soon after the ladies of the house arrived. They kept pestering me with questions like , ' did he compliment you?' Or ' have you guys decided on honeymoon' , ' when is he going to come back or is he out to buy you a gift'

I knew better to answer any of the question but all they said were useless and nothing made sense.

Ammi ushered the girls out of the room telling them I needed to pack , Umaima told me to call her Ammi now that I was her sons wife. I did without question as I felt she deserved the word.

As soon as everyone vacated the room I asked Ammi about packing and what Talib said. She informed me that this was his fathers place and workplace also but he has built his house away from here near some beach. Where he used to stay before marriage.

She saw my sadness when I heard I will be leaving with that monster for who knows what he is capable of doing to hurt me. And now that there won't be Ammi or Sarah protecting me from his devious plans he will not spare me at all. The thought made me sick in my stomach. " Dont worry, Sharia. We will visit you often. And you know that Talib is not what you see. He will eventually love you and when he does you won't believe your luck to have someone fall on your feet with your one command." I nodded averting my eyes knowing she was his mother and every mother will say good things about their kids.

"And I requested him to allow you to stay here for a week before shifting but he said he wants it today itself as you are his wife." I nodded again knowing she tried doing this for my happiness.

But I knew that whatever awaited me from tonight will either take my life away or I will take his life away.

**********
I came back from my meetings with an important client related to shipment business. I stepped inside the house to see all the people from afternoon were still inside the mansion. Some were talking and others were eating pastries or drinking cold drinks.

I made my way upstairs knowing it was time to drop her home before my meeting related to Jacob started. Everyone made way for me smiling.

I entered my room to the scene infront of me which felt like déjà vu where all the Three Musketeers were hugging each other. My mother, sister and the ugly doctor.