Transparency Suits You

Rated M
Sexual Innuendo & Cursing
Karamel - Crack - Family

Based on a prompt via Twitter from @MyFangirlingHQ: 'What if during the Alex, Winn, Kara hologram Alura) scene, after the Streaky question, Alex asks Kara who the first person she ever slept with was. Remember that on Kara's end both alura and Mon-El are there and listening.'

[When Kara activates the Alura Hologram from Argo in 3x22. Alex and Winn try to ascertain her authenticity by asking some rather mortifying questions- ones she's frankly reluctant to answer... that is... especially in front of her real life mother.]

-------

"My Mom and Mon-El are with me, we're stranded on Argo... Sam's in trouble and we believe that Reign Is still alive!!"

Staring dumbfounded Winn had to repress a shiver as he looked to the inherently creepy hologram of Alura that Kara was using to contact earth.

Screeching "ALEEEEEEEEXX"

Jumping- Alex almost choked on her newfound packet of jelly babies when she overheard Winn's girlish screams. Irritation flaring almost in tears as her snack littered the DEO linoleum, she'd spotted the British candy in Walmart, her instincts instantly taking over, just HAVING to buy them.... this better be good.

Barrelling through a reinforced concrete door braced to kill.. gun in the air and hand magnets at the ready, Alex came to an abrupt halt when she saw Winn crawling around on two nobly knees as they struck hardened flooring looking up to Kara's AI in curiosity. Every now and again he'd just poke at it in fascination his hand disappearing through the holographic blue reflection.

Walking forward brows furrowed- putting her gun back in its holster were it belonged "Does Kara know your trying to take a peek up her mothers skirt or?"

Scrambling upwards Winn stuttered "Its not- ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

At that the hologram just started cackling- bending over in laughter as Alex stared gravely and moving slowly backwards, eyes glazed darting, a grim hand hovering over a jutting hip as her fingers twitched unsure as to whether to reach for her gun again. Alex's voice wavered gulping "Um Winn... is it, Should it to be doing that? I mean... please tell me this isn't one of those weird sci-fi movies were the robot or in this case the hologram becomes sentient and try's to kill me?!"

It carried on laughing maniacally.

Joining in and laughing awkwardly Alex continued "Like in all honesty there's not a lot on earth that I'd run away from but I can guarantee you I'll probably be out of that door quicker than a donut sniffing Kryptonian if it does not stop that cause' fuck me that's weirding me out... I'd honestly rather take on all three worldkillers at once than- it."

At that the image of Alura turned mildly serious flapping her right hand flamboyantly "Im not gunna' kill you silly. I just need your help!!"

"Rii-ght..." she'd had enough, backing away "Nooope."

Winn sat down on the raised platform- both him and the AI singsonging "Hey! where are you going?!"

Shaking her head Alex continued her decent towards the door until Alura the hologram followed popping up from nowhere and blocking the exit.

Hopping like a kangaroo... the older Danvers slid back to her original position grasping onto the back of Winn's shoulders whispering "I can't deal... why is it following me?!"