What Myriad?

Rated M
Sexually Explicit
Karaolsen - Smut - Fluff
[My first Kara/James Fic. I don't usually write them as a pairing but I thought I'd include something for everyone]

Here's what happened If they're kiss had continued and Myriad hadn't interrupted.

-------
"Was that good?....Was it not good?....too good?

....James! say something."

James stared for a moment in disbelief, brain well and truly frozen at what had occurred. Kara had kissed him Kara had...snapping back to reality he smiled as he took her in ..Kara was so radiant in her pretty yellow dress..her eyes where sparkling..she was so beautiful.

Grabbing Kara quickly by the cheeks James pulled her back into the kiss, fiery passionate..burning. Her hands were running across both his chest and back feeling the muscles flex as they both fell back against the countertop.. she was already removing his shirt. Kara groaned as she felt his hands move down, running lower and lower across her hips and over to her ass as he went to lift her up. Floating a little taking the strain and hoping he wouldn't notice.

Perched on the edge.. Kara wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him up further until she could feel his incredible form on hers.. feel his crotch straining against hers. James pushed his lips deeper, grinding his hips slightly at the feel of her warmth all around him. Kara hissed at the contact she couldn't contain the cry at experiencing him so intimately.

Slightly over eager and wanting she reached down until she was unbuttoning the top of his pants. They parted.. James noticed where this was leading and decided to come up for a breath of air. They looked at each other, their eyes glassy with wanton lust.. Kara was biting her lip, waiting patiently for his response. He nodded his assent and kissed her forehead delicately as she slowly unzipped and lowered his jeans. She could feel him pressing against her upper legs as she continued her decent getting closer to where she wanted to be the most.

Standing in his boxers Kara placed a hand across his lower abdomen until she moved her fingers underneath the material lightly and he sprang free. Lips upturned in appreciation, Taking hold of his shaft.. she pumped him into her hand, laying kisses across his sternum gently until she grazed the edge of his mouth and took his bottom lip by her teeth. James was panting, grunting as she took hold of him so willingly, he needed more. Bringing his own arms around to unzip her too.. he lifted the dress over her head until she was sat on the countertop in her underwear.. blue the same colour as her suit.

She was soft.. glowing radiant under the dim light of the cities skyline and just perfectly Kara. Adorable, sweet Kara, with silky smooth hair and beautifully tanned skin.

Expectedly Giggling, he lifted her over to the bed.

Laying down they kissed sweetly ..bodies melding together relaxing into each other as they continued exploring meticulously ..unhooking her bra, Kara discarded it somewhere across the bed.

Sitting up Olsen stopped for a moment just to look at her. Lying across the crisp white sheets, hair splayed like a halo and a lusciously dopey grin spread across her face.. breast puckered and perfect. She was a dream.

Two alien eyes twinkling dark and hopeful.. her spirit and fabulous form where in desperate need of worshipping.

Leaning down he started laying kisses up her calves and inner thighs trailing to where she needed him the most. Once he reached blue wetting fabric he looked over to be certain until she pleaded...