Arthur's Old Dead Friend Comes for a Visit.

Well, what is a story without having another crazy dream to highlight how OMINOUS the situation is..? 

Yes I had another dream, and they were indeed disturbing enough to spook me, and chill me to the bone..

I was in a dark cavern, shrouded in so much immense darkness that I could not see anything except for an individual stooped over, grunting..

It was Luke, he seemed to be lifting something.. like rocks.. and if he didn't keep lifting the rubble.. the cave would probably collapse on him. he looked so pained and and tortured, that my old feelings for him returned for just a moment, and I reached a non existent hand to him, wanting to comfort him..

"THORN!? CARMILLA!? Where are you!? Show yourself!?"

A familiar voice filled the air.

I knew who that was..

It was Annabeth, she was walking out of the darkness looking around.. until finally she caught sight of Luke.

"LUKE!!" Annabeth ran over as I felt the great urge to shout out to her, to tell her not to trust him.. that I had regretted trusting this guy a thousand times over..

"What did they do to you!?" Annabeth said, horrible tortured pity in her voice.

"They.. abandoned me here.. left me.." Luke groaned. "Please.. help me.. it's so heavy.."

Annabeth  looked at Luke quietly. "Why... should I trust you?"

'Nobody should trust him!' I shouted, but with no sound coming out. 'he's as trustworthy as Rate Ups on Mobile Gotcha Games!!' 

"I've done.. horrible things.. to you.. and especially to Saber.." Luke said. "You shouldn't trust me.. I'm.. I'm sorry.."

Annabeth considered Luke for a moment, then she bent down and helped Luke carry the massive rubble, no way she should've been strong enough to lift that.. but, somehow she was.. giving Luke a chance to slip out of it..

"H.. HELP ME!" Annabeth stammered in extreme pain. "HELP ME CARRY IT HURRY!!"

Luke gasped and smiled. "I knew you couldn't resist.. Kronos said you couldn't... well don't worry, help is on the way.."

"You can be cruel.. you know that?"

A woman walked out. She looked around 18, with white messy hair. It was smooth and sorta spiky, but something about it told me it could've been curly at some point.  she wore a strange set of red faulds on her waist.. an armored top that exposed her stomach and white form fitting pants with black boots. 

Her skin was kind of tan, and her eyes.. though.. her eyes were an eerie yellow