Meeting Megan Hunt

Brad was the only son of Evelyn Price. She passed away a couple of month ago after loosing her battle with cancer.                                                   Her death devastated Brad, he loved his mother dearly. She was his only family as an only child herself.

His father passed away before he was born in a car accident. As long as he can remember it was just him and his mother.

Evelyn was a caring and loving mother. She loved Brad unconditionally and even though he had everything a little boy could ever want and need, he always felt as though a part of him was missing.

He always secretly wished he had a brother or sister and no matter how much his mother showered him with love nothing could fill that empty void he felt.

The 4 hour 45 minute flight from Washington DC to Los Angeles gave Brad time to read through Megan's file.                                                         The name Enzo Valentine appeared in almost each page. Bella Thorne a 14 year old girl kidnapped out of hospital were Megan Hunt's key witness in a long ongoing case against Enzo Valentine for human trafficking. Bella Thorne were the only witness that could of put Valentine away for a very long time.

Other cases were dismissed due to insufficient evidence. Bella Thorne was gunned down and killed right in front of the courthouse, she died in Megan's arms.

Enzo Valentine disappeared into thin air. When Megan returned home her house was ransacked.

All evidence files on Enzo Valentine was missing from her house and office, both her computers wiped clean, even her hard drives were wiped cleaned completely. All evidence of Enzo Valentine was erased from existence.

Megan was grabbed bound and gagged in her own home. Her attacker kept on asking her where she hid the flash drive Bella Thorne gave her. The more she told him that she didn't know about any flash drive' the more violent he got.
If Reid Hunt didn't decide to go check on his daughter, who knows what would've happened to her.

As soon as the intruder heard the car pull up he promised Megan that he will visit her again soon. He then disappeared as silently as he appeared.

Brad's midnight black BMW M3 was waiting for him at the airport terminal as Harris promised. Harris send it down the previous day. He knew Brad never used any other vehicle than his own.

His car was specially modified and throughout the whole car, weapon's and guns were hidden behind secret departments and panels.

Brad got the address out of the file and added it to his GPS. His body was tired after the long flight but he relaxed and eased into his seat, he had a lot of road to cover as he headed out to find Megan Hunt's Beach house.

On arrival he was greeted with rows of palm trees lining the gravel driveway to a fantastic sprawling double story house.

The beach house was secluded on a private beach. The house stood on a slight rise just on the edge of the beach.                                                        It stood on its own overlooking the sea. Tan large bricks covered the outside of the house. The double story house was set on a rusticated stone platform of varies tones. On the left side of the double story was a guest house.
It was beautiful but dangerous for any person that needed protection. There was no wall surrounding the property and that immediately was one of Brad's biggest concern.

The BMW came to a roundabout with a fountain. Brad drove around and stopped next to a gray Mercedes Benz.

A man stepped from the shadow's, he had short light brown hair with flecks of grey-white strands. His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite. He had dark brown eye brows, which sloped downwards in a serious expression.