Gone

Hay guys I'm back with a new book. if you are reading this and you have yet to read that first book, please go read that one first. Thanks for the 20K views on that last book.

Lets get to it.

Above the first books Cover^^^^

Canyou hear Me?

It's been four months since Keith gave birth to Ava and Leah. Team voltron was happy to finally see the two little ones and everything was going just as they planned. The small family always together playing around and having fun. Everything in the world seemed right, that is until something happened to make everything turn upside down. After it happened nothing was the same. Nothing would ever be the same, not after Haggar finds Lotor and his family.Everything goes to hell.

"He's been missing for a week now and we still have no answers to where the hell he could be?" Lotor says almost yelling while he paces the room full of paladins. Every one in the room tired and sick with worried. Look for days for Keith without so much as a minute break. But in the end of the week came by they found nothing to help them find him. Everyone could tell it wasn't anger that Lotor was yelling in. it was the worry and pain from missing his loved one.

"Hay Lotor. I know that it must be hard but we'll find him." Lance say walking up to Lotor trying a smile only for it to fade to a worried frown.

"We wont stop until we find him. He was the one that found me the last two times but this time it will be me to find him. I'll do anything in my power to find him and bring him back to you safe and sound. You have my word Lotor." Shiro stepped in.

"He was here to help all of us though our good and bad moments during our time that we have known him so far. And we will not let him down. We will help and do what every we need to do to save him." Allura stepped up. "And I know that I wasn't vary nice to him when we found out that we was galra but I moved that aside and looked at the real person in front of me and found that he has a good heart. And one that is brave and strong. I know that he will be able to take what ever comes his way." Lotor was almost in tears by the time that they were done.

"Thanks guys. It really helps that you all are in to help. I'm going to go and check on the twins." Lotor was about to walk away until Pidge stepped in front of him.

"Can I come with?" she had a happy smile but her eyes held sadness form the loss of her friend. Even if she hadn't talked or been around Keith vary long she always saw him as a friend and some one she could relate to for the lost of their family's. Lotor nodded and the two walked out of the room with the stars of the paladins on their backs. The way to where the twins had been laid was silent, they didn't talk and other then the occasional glances. They got to the door the hear the two girls crying and screaming. "Looks like they're awake." Pidge said with a small smile.

"Yep. It looks like it."

"Um... I have a question."

"Yeah? And what is that?" Lotor looked down at the small green paladin.

"Well I was wondering how you and Keith got together. Before he went missing, when you took him, he was always quiet and kept to himself. He never really had a good attitude. But when we saw him come back with you he looked happy and all that. What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything really. But it wasn't easy to make him open up at first. He was wanting to um... kill himself a week or so into being with Haggar saying that you guys didn't careand stuff. That he almost got you guys killed and a lot of other things like that." Lotor paused as we walked into the room picking up Ava while Pidge picked up Leah. "But then I found out he was part galra and made him drink a potion to bring out his galra genes more then his human ones. Then it turned out he was mate and the last omega male. I fell in love with him. Not long after that I asked him to be my boyfriend. He said yes and everything in the world was right at the moment." Lotor was smiling looking into his babies eyes.

Okay that's it for today. Hope you Enjoyed. Vote, Comment, And read on.

Until Next Time My Dudes!!! Keith Anime Anything Out!!!! BYE BYE!!!!!