Please?

Hay I'm back, again sorry for the wait. I do not update a lot. And also just to put it out there i will not be updating for Three weeks. I'm going to visit family. So Sorry. And sorry for the mistakes

Anyways let's get to it.

From Last time

"Why do you say he wouldn't yell at him?"

"Because... Shiro had a crush on him at the time."Lotor's eyes widen. "Shiro never told Keith because he knew Keith saw him as a brother not a lover. And to be honest at that time sinceI met him really, I have liked him as well. I fought with him to get his attention. And then we became friends though voltron. After he left Hunk was there for me. And I found I was crushing on his as well."

"Wow. I knew Keith was good looking but I never thought he was that good looking for two guys to fall for him."Lotor smiled a little.

"He never saw us as a love interest but as a family. Like brothers." Lance and Lotor were both smiling as they thought of the half human.

This Chapter

Keith's P.O.V

It was so long and painful. She had done so much to me in the little time of a day. I was panting and trying not the scream in pain. It's really painful the be here hanging from the roof of the room. I knew that this was going to be a long, painful road. Nothing would be the same after I get back. Well that is if I do get out of here. There's no promise that they will find me or that I will bealive by the time they figure out that I'm here on this ship. It could be days or week, months or years. It could be forever until I get to be free from this hell hole. But while I'm here there could be so many different things that could happen to me. The shock of the pain to my body could kill me or the lake of food and water. Some many other things to happen. It scares me to the bone just thinking of what they have planned for me.

"He's in here." I hear a voice of a woman. She sounds a lot like Haggar but I can't tell if it might be a guard or someone else. And that's when the door opens reviling a retreating Haggar and Sendak entering the room.

"Hello red paladin. Nice to be seeing you again." Sendak is partly in command of 'The Fire of Purification' but there's also Haggar who might as well be controlling his brain to do her bidding. He is also one of the people that had not liked me and Lotor together. "It's been a long time.Hows the little ones?" He asks in a dark voice showing an evil smirk. I let out a growl showing my slightly sharper teeth. "Oh, I'm so scared. Anyways down to business. I want you to tell me what you know about Lotor's plans."

"Your an idiot."

"And why would you call me something like that?"

"Because I'm not the one who knows any of his plans. He keeps work and family separate. But even if I did know I would never tell you what those plans might be." Keith says in a a raspy voice.

"Well I think that you lying. You have to know something. So we either do this the hard way or the easy way. You either tell us what we want to know or we can go get those two little kits. I bet there is a lot of people who would love to keep them, there's so many things that they could do to them. Maybe when they grow up they can become toys for the higher ups?" when he says that I let out a snarl with my ears back. "You got bit. I like that." He grabs my face with his huge hand having a firm grip to where I can't go anywhere. He leans into my ear. "I wounder if you would make a good fuck." His words sent shivers down my spine as I think of something so veil and gross. How could any one think of doing something like that to another living being. "I could do anything to you and get away with it. It wouldbe so easy to just rip every piece of clothing on you little body andtake you right now and right here." My ears flatten onto my head, was fear knocks at the door spreading panic though my whole being. My eyes holding the fear that I feel with the wideness of ping pong balls. Before he can say anything else the door opens showing aguard.

"Sir? We need you on the deck." Sendak pushes me away making the small connection to the ground from my feet go away. Sendak leaves me theres waying a little. I let my head fall as I try to calm my fast beating heart. What if he does go though with what he had just said. Could I get pregnant again and have his kit. I don't want that. I don't want to be raped by him or anyone else. The only one that I would ever let touch me is Lotor. And after that thought crossed my mind another came into view. What if I go into heat again? Lotor was almost unable to control himself when I was in heat. What will happen when I go into heat here.

"Paladin?"I look up to see Haggar at the door walking slowly over to me.

"H-Haggar? Please you got to help me. I-i don't know anything but -i-i really n-need your h-help." My voice is shaky and my mind a mess. She looks at me with confusion and shock. "I-I'm an o-omega. I can't behere w-when my heat h-hits." tears start to run down my face as my races to think of what could happen to me. I look at her to see her glowing yellow eyes go wide with realization of what could happen to me. "Please for once in your life time do something good to help someone. P-please." when she doesn't say anything I let my head drop. "Please."

Okay well that is it for this chapter. Hope you liked.

Vote. Comment. Follow?

Thanks for reading.

Until Next Time My Dudes!!! Anime Anything Out!!!! BYE BYE!!!!!

Words: 1086