wedding bells

4 months later

Rogers POV

It was the day, the big day. The day when I would marry John. I had counted down everyday for the past 4 months until this day. I checked my suit and inhaled deeply. I walked out, smiling to see John standing there already. He was dressed in all black, and I dressed in white. I smiled as I walked down the isle. Our families were there a few close friends and Brian and Freddie. They were both of our groomsmen. Freddie flashed me a smile and felt immediately better. I stood in front of John as Robert made his way down the isle with our rings.

[ Admin: fun fact i can't write weddings so we are gonna skip to the reception so you don't have to read that mess]

I hadn't left Johns side since we finally said I do. Robert was always right behind us. He was still tiny at 8 years old. He stood right at my waist.

"I'd like to make a toast!" We heard Freddie call out, everyone quieted down.

"To John and Roger, I know you two better than you know yourselves. Being the two youngest of our quaint little band you two were always close. I really watched you two grow together as time progressed. I always knew there was something there. When you two finally got together, it was like something finally clicked and life was better. When I got the call from Brian that you two got together you should've seen my face. I was like a kid in a candy store. I couldn't stop smiling. Anyway enough about me. These two, from the moment they were together til the day they part, let them always be happy and their relationship be more than just a relationship but a friendship as well. Thank you boys for being my very best friends," Freddie said with a huge grin on his face. I felt a tear roll down my face, I looked at John who had a few tears in his eyes. Freddie winked at us and sat back down. Then Brian stood up.

"Now that Freddie is done, I'd like to say a few words. I've known Roger than I've known John, and I remember Roger telling me about what he wanted in life. It was along the lines of I want to settle down with someone and have a son. Then I probably laughed at him, the Roger Taylor I knew then isn't the same one I know now. Looking at his life now, I'm jealous. He has a beautiful house, a lovely partner, and a great son who is just as talented as both of them. I wish you both well and that you keep the same kindle burning as it was when you first met." He said happily. I smiled at him and took Johns hand. I kissed him gently. This day was everything I imagined and that much more.

Johns POV

As I held Rogers hand I felt his grip loosen, which was strange as he always holds my hand tightly. I glanced over to see him crying. I pulled him into a tight hug.

"I love you so much Rog, Nothings ever gonna change my mind." I whispered to him. The music began to slow and quickly shifted my hands to where I was able to dance with Roger. He kept his head against my chest and we danced slowly. It was so peaceful, Rog hadn't said much today which wasn't normal. I didn't think much of it and continued dancing. He let out a quiet sigh and looked up at me. I smiled and kissed him. He slid his hand down to my ass which he promptly squeezed which caused me to move a little closer to him.

"Our son is watching you know," I said softly and smiled. He stuck his tongue out at me and moved his hand back up. He kissed my neck gently, rubbing my back.

"I love you," He said softly.

"I love you too" I said in response.

[Sorry for such a short chapter, I have an idea for the next chapter. bye for now]