The Hole

A chill went down my spine.

"W-what?"

"The Hole," Astral said. "Solitary confinement."

"But whys he in there?" I shouted.

She shrugged. "Depends what he did. What did he do?" She asked Suzanne.

"Hm. Says here that he-"

"WHO CARES! LETS JUST GO!" I said quickly. I began rolling myself down the corridor towards the big metal doors.

"Hey! Wait!" Astral came after me and grabbed the chair.

"What do you think you're doing?" She exclaimed.

"Going to see my friend." I growled.

"You don't even know how to get there."

"Yeah, yeah." She facepalmed and began pushing me again.

"Honestly boys are so stupid." We went through the metal doors and into the first cell block. The block had three stories. On each level was a least a hundred cells. It wasn't lockdown time yet apparently, as many of the inmates were walking around and chatting with one another on the floor. As we came through the doors, they all turned and looked at us.

"It's Her Highness!" One of them shouted. They all began to kneel and put their heads down.

"Ugh." Astral muttered.

"What's this about?" I asked, somewhat intrigued.

"This is cell block A, the first 200 cells are here. Inmates here are usually charged with minor crimes, like littering or soliciting. They're all a bunch of suck ups to me." We rolled past them while some tried to kiss her shoes. The guards held them back as we went to the next cell block. Upon arrival, everyone turned their heads again. But this time, no one bowed down.

"Cell block B. More intense prisoners. Crimes usually range from theft to political unrest." As we walked by, the guards made somewhat of a bubble around us. The inmates stared at us with menacing eyes. The feeling was much more tense. I couldn't imagine what cell block C would look and feel like.

"Warning you now, Finn. This is twenty times worse than B." Astral whispered. We approached the C block doors and two guards stopped us.

"Hello madam Stone. I'm afraid your friend here will have to sign the waivers first."

"Waivers?" I asked.

"I told you Finn, this block is no joke. If you get hurt, the prison isn't responsible." I found that laughable.

"You're joking right?" I said. No one said a word.