Chapter 6

Calum and I get dressed and go to the pizza for the boys and when we get to the house I already know that Ashton is going to be pissed and ask question like why we took so long.

'Hey look it's going to be okay just let me do the talking and every ing is going to be alright okay." he says as he looks down at me.

"Okay".

I walk up to the door and take a deep breath and stick the key in the lock and unlock the door and walk in,and I see Luke and Michael on the couch playing FIFA and they turn there heads 

"Finally what took ya'll so long." Michael ask as he gets up and takes the boxes from Calum and Luke gets up and follow Michael with the boxes.

"Don't worry your purple head about it ,where's Ashton?" I ask 

"He went upstairs he's pissed he called your phone like 100 times." he says with a mouth full of pizza. 

"Shit." I mumble as I run upstairs and go to Ashton room and knock on the door 

''Um hey Ash I got the pizza it's downstairs I can bring up to you if you want me to I'm sorry that I didn't answer my phone I left it here on accident." no reply "Ash I know your mad but at least open the door." I say as I turn the knob,it's locked."Ashton please open the door." I say as I start to knock on the door.

"Ashton?" I say as I start to jiggle the knob harder as I bang on the door "Ashton this isn't funny." I say as I start to worry "Ashton!" I yell as I start to kick the door and slam myself into in trying to open it."Zoe what's wrong." Calum asks as he looks at me with confusion."Ashton wont open the door and it's locked and I'm really worried." i say as tears start to form in my eyes.

Calum pushes me aside and starts to kick the door and the frame starts to crack."Ashton open the god damn door!" he say he continues to kick the door and it finally crack and he opens it I run in and see Ashton on the floor with empty pill bottles on the floor and him laying there looking lifeless.

"Oh my God Ashton"!! I scream as I drop to my knees and grab him and hold him close as tears stream down my face,"Call the ambulance!" I scream as I stroke him face with my thumb. "Its going to be okay Ashton I'm here your going to be okay please stay with me Ash please." I whisper  as my voice starts to crack.

The ambulance gets there and takes him and puts him on the stretcher as I look at brother who looks dead,lifeless.They take him out of the room as I put my hand on my face and sob as I feel a hand on my shoulder I look up and see Michael ,"Hey it's going to be okay he's going to be fine." he says as he kneels down next to me and I wrap my arms around his neck and cry on his shoulder.

"Its my falut its all my falut." I sob as he rubs small circles on my back. "shhh its okay it's not your falut babe he's going to be okay he says.

Calum POV

"Its my fault its all my fault." I hear Zoe say as I look at Michael comfort her.I feel horrible it's not her fault it's mine only if she wasn't so fucking hot I wouldn't of fucked her in Ashton's car. I watch Michael and Zoe on the floor why are they so fucking close?Did they date and I missed it cause it sure as hell looks like it

"Hey I just finished talking to the guys form the ambulance they said we can visit him at the hospital so I'll got start the car and tell Micheal and Zoe to be down there because Ash's mom is on her way to the hospital." he says as he starts to run downstairs.

I walk in the room "um guys.....Luke is downstairs with the car and he wants us to go to the hospital because your mum id there." I say as I scratch the back of my neck.

"okay we will be down in a second thank you." Micheal says as he continue to comfort Zoe 

That should be me not that purple haired bastard.I'm not even the jealous type I fuck and then I leave but I actually have feelings for Zoe it's just something about her I can't really explain it but I will do anything for her.

Zoe POV 

Michael and I sit in the room as I continue to sob on his shoulder."Zoe you have to get up they are waiting for us." Micheal says as I lift my head from his shoulder and look at him.

"Michael I cant go this is all my fault my brother could be dead because I didn't have my phone and I was with Calum." I say as I wipe my eyes 

"How is you being with Calum cause all of this ya'll just got pizza right?" he says with a confused look.

"No Micheal we had sex in the car in some fucking abandoned parking lot,that's why we took so long you've had sex with a lot of girls I thought you knew." I say 

"No after Maddie and I broke up I stopped all of that sleeping around and everything I changed and wow you and Calum I wouldn't of guess that." he says with a light chuckle as I lightly punch his arm as I giggle.

"Why is it that you are the only person in a situation like this you can always make me smile." I say  as put my head on his should and interlock my fingers with his. "I don't know that's what friends are for." he says as he kisses me on the top of my head and put's it on mine."Michael you and I both know we are past the friend stage." I say as I rub small circles on his thumb. He lifts his head up from mine and takes his untangles our  hands and he uses his fingers and lifts my chin up and looks at me in the eyes."Zoe I want you  to know that I will always be here for you and I have gained really strong feelings for you over the past years, I was always afraid to tell you and I know this may not be the right time to tell you but, Zoe Irwin I love you and I know this is really bad timing but I knew I loved ever since I met you and I know we hooked up on a drunken night bu-." I interrupt him with a long passionate kiss.

"I love you to Michael." I say with a smile.

After that MIchael and I walk to the car hand in hand and walk to the car.

"Did I miss something or are you guys know a thing now?" Luke asks as we get in the back seat of the car."Just shut-up and drive." he says as Luke starts to drive to the hospital.

I just really hope Ashton is okay.