Chapter 17

Calum's POV

I sit in the waiting area and I feel sick to my stomach.The smell of hospitals and just hospitals in general make me sick. I was in this position a couple of years ago when my sister died so I absolutely hate hospitals.

"Are you Miss.Irwin's boyfriend sir." a young nurse says with a really annoying and perky voice and bleach blonde hair making me sick even more.

"Yes is she okay?" I say as I stand up as her eyes scan my body up and down

"Um yeah she's fine they are bringing her now." she says she continues to look at me

"Thanks." I say as I sit back down and roll my eyes

"Hey look if you want some company you can call me." she says as she bites her lip as she puts her hand on my chest with a piece of paper. I grab her wrist and stand up.

"Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested." I say as I hand her the paper back and roll my eyes

"Fine but it's your lose besides what do you see in her anyways."

"don't you dare I can sit here for hours and tell you how many reasons I love her but with your IQ you probably can't listen for that long."

I say as I see Zoe on a stretcher fast asleep with the oxygen mask on

"Oh my God." I say as I run towards her.

"Excuse me who are you?" the older nurse says as she stops pushing Zoe in the room.

"I'm her boyfriend." I say as this new word is foreign to me but I like the feeling when I say it.Im Zoe Irwin's boyfriend.

"Oh okay well let's go Mr....?"

"Calum just Calum." I say with a chuckle

"Okay just Calum this way." she says with a giggle as she pulls her into the room and sits her up in the small bed.

"The doctor will be here soon to put on a hard cast." she says with a smile

"Wait when will she wake up?"

"I don't know it just depends because she's in a minor coma."

"Oh okay thank you." I say with a sigh as I sit next to her on the bed.

I look at her and tears brim my eyes this is just my living hell right now looking at her like this.

I lean down and kiss her cheek.

"Zoe I know you can't hear me baby but I really just need you to hear me okay. I love you okay and I need you to understand that and whatever happens I will always love you okay baby." I say as I grab her small hands and kiss her knuckles lightly.

I sigh

"I wonder what's going to happen when Ashton gets here.

Zoe's POV

all I see is darkness it's like I'm awake but I'm asleep.I hear a lady's voice talking to someone but I can't really make out who it is.

"Oh okay well let's go Mr...?"

"Calum just Calum."

He's here oh thank god he's here that makes me feel better but I wish I could just open my eyes and look at him.

"Okay just Calum this way." she says with a giggles.

I feel the stretcher being moved and then it stops and I feel myself sitting up.

"Wait when will she wake up?" I hear Calum say

"It depends because she's in a minor coma."

"Oh okay thanks." Calum says as I feel him sit in the bed.