Chapter 16

Calum's POV

Zoe and I get out of the car and walk straight to the front door of my house. I extend my arm and grab her hand and interlock our fingers as she puts her head on my shoulder.

I walk into the house and smell food that my mom has probably been making for hours.

"MUM WERE HOME AND GOING UPSTAIRS!"

"OKAY USE PROTECTION!"

"MUM STOP!!"

I looked down at Zoe and see her blushing like crazy and giggling out-of-control.

We walk into my room

"Hey Cal can I go take a quick shower?"

"Yeah of course."

I walk over to the dresser and grab a shirt and boxers and hand them to her.

"Here ya go babe." I say as I kiss her forehead.

"Thanks" she says a with a smile as she walks out of my room and heads for the shower.

Zoe's POV

I walk into the very small bathroom and start to take off my clothes. I turn on the water and pull back the shower curtain and get in.I close my eyes and go under the water to wash my face all I know is that there's make up all over it. I grab a washcloth and start to wash my body.I rinse off the little soap suds and I grab the shampoo bottle and start to wash my hair.I close my eyes to rinse out my hair but I feel a pair of large hands on my waist.I quickly opened my eyes and see Calum standing in front of me.

"Oh My God Calum you scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry baby." he says as he pecks my lips and smiles.

"Your lucky I love you or I would kick your ass." I say with a smile and peck his nose.

"Damn someone's feisty." he says as he puts his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

" your so beautiful." He says as he starts to kiss my neck.

"Mmmm." I hum in his ear.

He takes his hand and places a finger on my clit as gasp

"Cal wait your mum is right downstairs I don't want to come up here."

"Baby don't worry about her she will be coming up here anytime soon."

He slowly slide his finger into me as I moan

"Fuck."

"baby your so tight and wet for me." he groans

"Cal please go faster oh my god." I moan

Whatever yo-."

"CALUM SOMEONE IS HERE TO TALK TO YOU!"

"fuck." he mumbles

"OKAY MUM ILL BE DOWN IN A SECOND!"

"SHIT." I groan

"I'm sorry baby whoever it it I'll make them leave so I can help my princess with her little problem he says as he pecks my lips and steps out of the shower.

I turn the water off and decide to get out of the shower and get dressed.

As soon as I'm dressed I walk to Calum's room and lay on the bed. I wonder who he's talking to.

Calum's POV

I walk down stairs with a towel wrapped around my waist and see Maddie sitting at the end of the stairs.