3

Yes, she was right. The people who have been in my visions were someone that I of course knew nothing about. The Ghost Adventures crew. But of course my sister did. They are extremely famous ghost hunters and paranormal investigators, who have their own TV show. It's a wonder who Olivia hasn't talked my ear off about them yet.

So yah. Oh. My. Gosh.

I had one more premonition after that, where the one with blonde shaggy hair was holding a phone, and we were on opposite sides of a one-way mirror. I could see him, but he couldn't see me. I had a feeling that I would be getting a call soon, and have been waiting for a few weeks.

Livvy was/is literally freaking out, mainly because I saw her standing next to the one she has a huge crush on, Aaron Goodwin.

It was around three pm when the house phone rang. It had been about two weeks since I had the four different premonitions so close together, and I was getting ready for work. I was a cashier at Walmart, and I actually got paid pretty well.

I ran into the dinning whwre the house phone was and answered it quickly. "Addeline here."

"Hi Addeline, my name is Jay Wasley. I am-"

"With the ghost adventures crew," I say cutting him off. He pauses for a minute.

"Yah, you must be a fan, huh?" he asks, sounding a little disappointed and excited at the same time.

I shake my head and laugh faintly, knowing that I'm probably going to sound crazy. "No, I saw you guys coming, and my sister told me who you were."

"Wait, you saw us coming?" Jay asks, probably wondering how crazy I am. "When did you see this?" I'm surprised when his voice is filled with more curiosity than suspicion.

"About a month ago-" I started, but was cut off when he started to say something to someone on his side.

"Billy! Dude, come here! You need to hear this!" He sounded quite excited, and I heard footsteps running up to where Jay presumably is. "Addeline, do you mind if I put you on speaker, and you repeat what you just said so Billy can just make sure I'm not crazy?"

I laugh to myself. He is worried that he is crazy. "Yah, no problem."

"Hello, Addeline. Do you mind explaining what Jay here is so excited about?" Billy asks me, lost about the conversation we were having.

"Yah. I was just telling Jay that I knew who you guys were because I saw you guys coming, which started about a month ago. My sister actually helped me figure out who you all were, after I saw her watching your show and said I recognized you guys. I actually figured that out about two weeks ago." I give them a minute to absorb everything that I just told them.

"Wow," I hear Billy say amazed. "Well, Jay was calling to say that we were coming to Pennsylvania because a lot of our fans have requested that we go investigate this old house, which I'm assuming you lived in, and we were calling you to see if you would like to join us on our investigation and possibly give an interview. From what we have heard, you have had some strong experiences there," Billy tells/asks me.

"Um, I mean I could try, but I'm not sure how well of a reaction that you'll get. But I promise to try," I said hoping that I don't disappoint them. I don't know much about the crew, so I am afraid of offending them with whatever I say.

"That's fantastic! We are going to be in Pennsylvania tomorrow. Is there a place that is around where you live where we can meet up?" Jay says excitedly.

"Yah, do you have a pen?" I asked him, wanting to meet at my favorite place. I hear a shuffling sound, probably him grabbing a pen and pencil.

"Kay, go ahead," he said, signalling that he was ready for me to give him a location.