chapter 1

Hey beautiful people! So i started writing this story a while ago and finally decided to pick it up again! i'm editing the chapters i've already written so i can start writing more new chapters! thank you for all the support! sit back and enjoy ;)
-
-
-
I wake up to the sound of my totally crazy best friend screaming.

" WAKE UP EVERLY, IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER VACATION!!"

I turn to the other end of my bed hoping and praying that she would just leave and let me sleep. I smile as I hear her leaving the room, as my sleep starts creeping back up that is until I suddenly feel a cool liquid hitting my face and upper body. my eyes suddenly open, the water making it hurt worse as the sun hit my now wide open eyes.

" WHAT THE HELL BROOKE!?"

She laughs as I try to keep a serious face but end up laughing until tears started coming out of my eyes. i use my t-shirt to dry my eyes and face.

" ok fine I'll get up" I say as I sit up on my king sized bed and rub my tired eyes. I look up at my best friend who is now heading to my bathroom probably to borrow some of my jewelry.

" okay so we have sam's end of summer pool party at five so that gives us a couple of hours to go out and come back and get ready."  Her head peeks through the side of my white bathroom door, her dark hair and one of my necklaces hanging as she smiles at me.

I look at her and make puppy dog eyes & pout " please can we Just stay in tonight!? we can order take out & i can even do your hair!" She quickly runs to my bed and grabs both of my shoulders with her hands and shakes me so harshly I can feel myself start to get dizzy. yeah i knew that wasn't gonna work even if she did love when i did her hair.

" NO NO NO and did i mention...NO!we're going out no matter what! We've been staying in ALL weekkkkkkk!!!" she drags her sentence and looks up at my ceiling as if she's trying to keep her cool.

I let out a " ugh" under my breath so Brooke wouldn't hear me, after all I did not feel like getting hit this early in the morning. maybe i should fake sick? or "accidentally" get in a car crash? i would literally do anything to get out of her plan but she is right, we have been staying in all week and i know brooke is a social butterfly so i just go with the next easiest respond, "fine whatever". she starts clapping and lets out a high pitched "yay".

"yeah yeah don't make me regret this. i could easily hand cuff you to the bed and feed you pickles." i say, sending a wink her way knowing how much she hates pickles. i hear her gasp and i can't help but let out a small laugh.

I get up and immediately my feet hit my fuzzy White rug, it's supposed to be in the middle of my room but I hate how cold the dark wood is in the morning so I moved it. yeah i know socks exist but sleeping with socks on should be considered a crime. I enter my bathroom and turn on the water for my shower giving it time to get warm as i start taking off my now wet clothes i had worn to sleep in. " I'm gonna shower and then we can go shopping, just go downstairs and make some breakfast if you're hungry or something you know where everything is!" i say through my closed door knowing brooke could hear me.

Brooke and I have known each other since diaper days, she's the only trusting person that I know considering how my school, stonecreek high is full of those type of girls that will hate you if you look a little too long their way, looking for any reason to talk about anyone that crosses in front of them.

Brooke has always been the kind one out of both of us and the social one as well, there wasn't one bad bone in her body....well unless it was taco tuesday at our house and josh was home. She was there for me when i had my first heartbreak in the 3rd grade...can't believe 3rd grade year old me let a ginger named ricky break my heart,  she was also there when i got my first pet fish....also when my first pet fish died two days later. She's the only one that was there for me besides my older brother, josh when my mom passed away.