chapter 2

the picture shown is the style of house i had in mind when writing about the Miller's house! but here's the second chapter!!!
-
-
-
-
" I call the bathroom!!"
Brooke yells storming into my bedroom like a crazy woman even though I'm not even six feet away from her. God I know by the time I'm eighteen, I'm going to have hearing problems because of her loud mouth.

" okay I don't really care considering I could use any other bathroom of the hundreds of bathrooms in this house." She says as she drops her shopping bag on my bed and takes off her shoes.

Ignoring her last comment she walks into my bedroom's bathroom and closes the door, I was about to go to the bathroom across my room but then got too lazy and walked into my walk-in closet and changed there. It wasn't like i needed to shave since i had done that this morning anyways.

I put on the bathing suit and looked in the full length mirror, I like how it looks. It still shows the curves my body has but not to the point where I'm almost completely naked, although it is a bathing suit... wow so smart, everly you know what a bathing suit is . I put on the same high waisted jean shorts I was wearing because why freaking put on another pair? Just sounds like more laundry to me.

I don't bother putting on a shirt since the off the shoulder bathing suit top looks good, I put on my black two strap Birkenstocks and walk out. As I walk back into the main area of my bedroom i see the door of the bathroom still closed.

" brooke did you die on me in there!?"I knock loudly on the door, she finally opens up and I look at her bathing suit, it looks amazing on her, my best friend really could be a model. it's not like she wasn't back in her baby years, cute little baby brooke was in all those local boutiques's websites displaying their baby clothes. "

"you look amazing as always. but you already knew that" I say, she looks at me with a bright smile "you look super hot as well" she tells me which makes me smile and i could feel myself began to blush as well. I seriously need to learn how to stop blushing at everything.

I walk into my bathroom and decide to take off my necklaces and replace them with a cute beach necklace that Brooke got me last year. I also put some blush on my cheeks and nose and a little bit of my strawberry flavored lip gloss on. I take a peak of myself in the mirror, this will have to do i think to myself as i run my fingers through my wavy hair.

" You ready to go?" I ask her as I turn off the closet light. " hell yeah I am! I wish it could be summer forever!!" She mentions sadly as she checks herself out one last time in my body length mirror behind my door. She walks out of the room behind me wearing a pair of white jean shorts and her bathing suit top.

The walls in my house are an off white and most of the decoration includes colors like black, gray, white, and wooded floors, and some plants. Since it's only my brother and I living here we got to do with the place whatever we wanted, he mainly just let me choose the decoration and I was proud of the results. I loved how the the colors looked with large windows out looking the woods. I make my way into into the main living room which is made out of mostly floor to ceiling widows, my favorite room in the whole house since it has a view to the outside, it's so nice to sit here and read a good book while it rains or when it's around four and five on a sunny afternoon. I realize I don't really need to get anything from this room, I just wanted to look at it. it's the place that feels most like home out of all the house. probably because it has most of mom than anywhere else. Even if it is just in photographs.

I spot the family pictures hanging on the wall, my eyes trail to the last family picture we took before mom passed away. I was 10 at the time and josh was 13, we were standing in front of our parents, mom and I were wearing matching blue dresses while josh and dad were wearing white shirts. We were at our beach house on the last week of summer vacation. we haven't been to the beach house since. We all looked happy, dad was even smiling something I haven't seen since mom passed.