chapter 6

i've been up all night and i'm determined to finish editing all the chapters i already have. pray that i actually get through it lol
-
-
-
Asher dropped me off after the coffee shop. Although Asher was well....asher, i still enjoyed my afternoon with ben. It was nice to do something instead of being all alone in my house like always.

I make my way into my bathroom and start filling the bathtub with warm water and bubble solution to take a warm bubble bath. I walk into my closet picking out a random t-shirt with my school's name on it that was once my brother's and a fresh pair of underwear and set it on my bed. I close the bathroom door and quickly get into the warm bath. My body is almost immediately relaxed as the warm water touches my skin. I spent about an hour in the bath then decided to get out once the water turned cold. i changed into my t-shirt and decided to turn on Netflix to watch before bed, after all it was still pretty early in the evening.

Later that night, I decided to order some chicken Alfredo from the local Italian restaurant and ate it for dinner. The rest of the night was spent watching movies before i decided it was time for bed.

I walk up before thirty minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off. I decided against sleeping in and got up instead, since i had a little extra time in my hands i figured i could put in some extra effort today for school. I walk into my closet and look at where my dresses are, i choose to wear a fitted white dress with cherries on it that i got not too long ago from the mall, it had thin straps making it a little too revealing for school so i decided to add a white turtle neck under. i decided to wear my red doc martens my brother got me two christmases ago which i never thought i would wear.

Once i was got dressed and had my shoes on i walked into my bathroom and decided to do some beach waves and go with some gold jewelry today. I added some blush, eyeliner, mascara, and my cherry lip gloss to fit the vibe. I added the finishing touches to my outfit by putting on my cherry earrings and some pearl thick hair clips in my hair. I added some of perfume and lotion on my exposed legs then made my way downstairs. i grabbed my backpack that i had filled with my school supplies last night from the living room couch and grabbed a banana for breakfast and rushed out the door.

I open my car and get settled in when i'm all ready i attempt to turn on the engine but failed. that's strange that never happens. I try again but the same outcome is received. oh no i can't be late to the second day of school! what the hell am i gonna do? i'm way too out of brooke's way for us to not be late if she comes and gets me. I start panicking and cursing under my breath. I hear the door of the Finely's open as Asher makes his way out into the same black car he took ben and i to the coffee shop in.

I think about my two options. i could walk to school and be late or i could as Asher for a ride.....maybe faking sick on my second day is the best option. i sign as i bang my head against my car door. I hear Asher lightly chuckle as i look up to him to see his face filled w amusement. jerk.

" Rough morning pumpkin?" he says as he tries to hold back his laughter. I turn to look at him, i can feel my face turning bright red as i clench my fists. breathe in. breathe out. everyone will be okay. just stay calm. I slowly manage to put a fake big smile on my face as i say "wasn't until i saw your stupid face" I turn around to face my car attempting to turn it on again but failing again. I let out a groan and kick the car door angrily.

Asher's chuckles turn to full on laughter. The sound of his laugh makes me even more angry. " look asher if you don't shut up the car door won't be the last thing i kick" I say as i run my hands through my hair, frustrated. He finally stops laughing and opens the door to his car.

"Ya know you can ride with me if you want" Asher causally mentions as he starts getting into his car. well everly miller if you can make it through taco tuesday with josh and brooke you can make it through a ten minutes car ride with asher finely. I take a deep breath and grab my camera and bag from the passenger seat and make my way towards the Finely driveway. I speed walk to the car not wanting to make us late and quickly get into the car without saying a single word.