Chapter 4

Yoongi POV

After dinner, Hoseok came home and ate before we gathered up on the couches to talk. Jungkook was already asleep in my room since he was so tired.

"Who's he going to sleep with?" Hoseok asked. I pointed to Jin and I. "With us." They all nodded.

"How do we take care of him?" Tae asked. I shrugged. "Just treat him like a kid. You know, give him some pacifiers, stuffed animals, coloring books, nap times, punishments, and rules. That's all." He nodded.

I stood up from the couch and began to walk to my room before I remembered something very important."Oh! And one more thing!" Everyone looked at me.

"Give him lots and lots of love." I smiled. They started a different conversation as I walked down the hallway, into my room.

I turned on the lights and saw Jungkook curled up with messy hair while he was shivering on my bed without the covers on. He looked very dirty. Well, of course. I picked him up from an alleyway. Pabo.

He needed a bath. I got on top of him and straddled his lap. I gently shook his sleeping figure. He woke up after a few seconds. "Daddy?" He tiredly looked up at me. His voice was quiet and raspy. "You have to take a bath, Jungkook."

He whined. "But Daddy! Kookie don want to." I tried to find a way to coax him into the bath until I came up with a great idea.

"How about if Kookie takes a bath, we can watch a movie later with hyungies? How does that sound?" Jungkook's eyes widened and quickly nodded his head while grinning wildly.

"Let's go then." We got off the bed and left the room to go to the bathroom. "Kookie need 'elp...." Jungkook had some trouble taking his sweater off. I chuckled and stood in front of him.

"Lift your arms Kookie." He raised his arms over his head, just like I said. I grabbed the end of his sweater and pulled it up, going past his stomach and off his arms.

When I saw Jungkook's arms and stomach, I gasped.

I could see his ribs and bones showing beneath the skin. There were also many cuts and bruises on his arms, stomach, and chest. I felt like crying but holding him at the same time. Who would do such a thing?

He gave me a confused look. "What's wrong, Daddy?"

I gently shook my head. "Nothing Kookie. I'm just surprised at how handsome you are." He blushed.

Jungkook unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down to his lower knees. He tried to pull them off his legs but failed. He fell on the floor, crying because he hit his head on the hard tile.

This was going to take some time. That's for sure.