Chapter 2

Jungkook POV

"This is Jungkook. He needs somewhere to stay so I brought him here." Jin smiled at me and let us in. "Feel free to make yoursel- Ohmygodwhatareyouwearing?"

I looked down at my clothes and nervously chuckled. Yoongi pat my shoulder. "He was walking through the woods and lost his coat. The tree branches ripped his clothes. I'll go give him some clothes to wear."

Yoongi lead us to a small hallway with 3 doors. 2 on the sides and 1 at the end of the hallway. He went to the door at the end of the hallway and opened it.

It revealed a small, clean room filled with cute and swag stuff. "This is the room Jin and I share. Get some of my clothes from the closet, change, and come to the kitchen. This apartment isn't very big so I'm sure you'll find it."

I nodded and Yoongi left the room. I opened the closet and found black clothes with some colorful ones. I picked a light pink sweater and some black skinny jeans.

I changed into them and threw away my old clothes since I won't be needing them anymore. They smelled really nice and felt like clouds. I hugged myself to get all the warmth I needed.

Yoongi POV

"Where are the others?" Jin was cutting some vegetables for dinner. He put them into the soup he was making. "Namjoon and Hoseok are still at work, while Tae and Jimin are out getting some groceries."

I nodded and went to sit at the table. I took out my phone, seeing if anything new was going on. "So how did you find Jungkook?"

"I found him in an alleyway, freezing to death." Jin left his soup to boil and sat in front of me at the table. "Did he tell you why he was there? He must have a reason for it."

I shrugged. "He didn't want to tell me when I asked him. I think his parents kicked him out or something."

"Well where is he going to stay?" I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket. "I was thinking maybe he could stay here and sleep in one of our rooms."

Jin gently shook his head and put his hand on top of mine. "I'm sorry baby, but we have enough people in here as it is. And with food and the bills. It's just too much, I'm sor- What are you looking at?!"

My jaw dropped when I saw Jungkook standing behind Jin, wearing my jeans and Jin's sweater. He looked so cute and small in his sweater. I wanted to attack him with tickles and cuddles at that moment. Jin turned around and saw Jungkook. He squealed and went over to Jungkook, pinching his cheeks which the boy didn't seem to mind.

"Oh my gosh, you're so cute! I'm dying from adorableness! I have found my next child!" I chuckled. Then there was a knock at the door. Jin went to open it.

"Jiminie! Tae! Come in! I have found a new roommate for us!"

Jungkook POV

I walked to the table and sat next to Yoongi. "Hey, I need to ask you something." I suddenly became nervous. Was he going to ask how I got there? He wouldn't let me stay here if I did.

"Yeah? What is it?" I nervously smiled. "Are you a little? I noticed that you were talking like one in the alley." I hung my head and nodded. "What's wrong? I'm fine with that. I used to have a boyfriend that was a little so I have experience." He smiled at me.

"Would you like me to be your caregiver? I wouldn't mind at all and Jin would be your other caregiver. Plus, our roommates can help too." I looked up at him and smiled. "Yes, Yoongi. I would love that. But I have one question." I played with my fingers, nervous for what I was going to ask.

"Yeah?" I blushed and quietly mumbled. "Can I call you Daddy?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow, confused.

"What did you say?" I sighed. "Can I call you Daddy?" He smiled. "Of course."

"Thank you for everything, Yoongi"