Chapter 12

"We're home!" Jimin called out as he, his boyfriend, Yoongi, and Jin walked into the small apartment.

"Hey." Namjoon and Hoseok spoke from their cuddling spot on the couch.

"Where's Kook?" Yoongi asked.

"Asleep in our bed. He hasn't been that little with us today. Kinda makes me sad." Hoseok said with simpathy for the youngest of the 7 men.

"Damn. Did anything happen to upset him?"

"He had a nightmare." Jimin quickly remembered.

"Did he tell you what it was about?"

Jimin nodded.

"Well?!" Yoongi harshly spoke, now getting impatient.

"He said he wanted to give Jin hyung a flower but hyung refused and was mean to Jungkook and then he said-" Jimin stopped before he could speak another word about the Little's nightmare. "-I forgot" Jimin chuckled after he lied.

"Well, let's hope he doesn't have another nightmare." Hoseok said, trying to ease the tension between Yoongi and Jimin before someone went to the hospital with a broken nose.

"Yeah.." Yoongi half-heartedly said, mainly in his own mind. He went to his room, soon followed by Jin.

The two couples remaining in the room just cuddled on the couch while watching a movie before Taehyung broke the silence.

"So, Namjoon hyung, what'd you get for Jungkook with hyung?"

"2 of everything he needs. 2 blankies. 2 stuffies. 2 pacifiers in case he's ever in baby space. 2 sippy cups, and 2 coloring books with some color pencils."

"Wow. And do you know how to take care of Littles like Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung curiously pondered.

"We both do." Hoseok softly spoke with a bit of sadness, mourning in his voice.

"Oh wow. How?"

"One of my boyfriends was a Little. He was dating the 2 of us before he was taken away from us." Namjoon said, a feeling of regret and guilt building up inside of him.

"Oh. What's his name if you don't mind me asking?"

Hoseok's face lit up and he lifted the corners of his lips a little before the familiar name rang in his and his lover's ears.

"Milo."

"That's a foreigner's name, right?"

"Mhmm. He moved from America to Gwangju when I first met him."

"What was he like?"

"Small, feisty, soft, warm..." Hoseok curled up at the thought of the boy he loved with all his heart besides Namjoon.

"He sounds really sweet."

"He was..." Namjoon smiled.

"You both loved him?"

"With all our hearts..." The couple spoke in unison before drifting off into the thoughts of their long lost lover.