Chapter 8

Author POV

"Do you wanna watch a movie Kookie?"

"Yeah!" Jungkook stood up from his seat and ran to the couch, jumping and landing on his back.

He giggled as Jin turned on the TV. "What do you wanna watch Kookie?"

"Mm....." Jin started flipping through kid movies and stopped when he heard Jungkook squeal.

"Fwozen! Fwozen! Wanna watch Fwozen!" He bounced up and down on the couch as he cheered.

Jin giggled at the sight. "Okay Kookie." He played the movie, making Jungkook calm down and move to the far end of the couch.

Jungkook looked at Jin. He noticed and looked at Jungkook, opening his arms and giving him a warm smile.

Jungkook scooted further away from him, making Jin frown.

He gonna huwt Kookie Jungkook thought. 

He wasn't used to affection and care or didn't even know what it was, so he always thought it was bad. It made him scared.

20 minutes into the movie, Jungkook saw Hans singing and dancing with Anna. And he didn't like it. He tried telling him to leave her alone.

"Leave Anna awone you big meany" Jungkook stuck his tongue out at the screen.

He was too focused on the screen to even notice Jin giggling on the other side of the couch.

He's so cute Jin thought as he watched Jungkook yell and stick his tongue out at the screen.

He soon stopped his actions and relaxed.

An hour passed by when Jungkook started to get drowsy.

He tried his best to keep his eyes open but failed. He closed them, letting  the dream world consume him.

When he realized Jungkook was asleep, Jin carried him off the couch and into his room. He checked the time on his phone after he buried Jungkook in the blankies.

4:27. Yoongi will be here in 30 minutes. I better start making dinner. He thought.

**Time Skip**

"I'm home!" Yoongi shouted. No response. "Baby?" He went to the kitchen to see if Jin was there, but he wasn't.

"Kookie? Daddy's home!" Still no reply. He went into his room and saw the cutest thing he's ever seen.

Jin cuddling with Kookie as the both of them slept, thumb in Jungkook's mouth and Jin snoring loudly.

Yoongi took out his phone and tapped on the camera icon. "This is gonna be my new wallpaper." He chuckled.

He took a photo of the two, waking them up from their tranquil slumber.

He quickly shoved his phone into his pocket to hide his previous action and placed his things down at a corner of the room.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes. Jin groaned. Kookie was about to get out of bed but Jin pulled him back. "Don't leave Kookie..."

He chuckled. "But Yoongi's here Hyung." Yoongi frowned, knowing that Jungkook was in big space.

"Aww.... I wanted you to be Little when I came back.."

He chuckled. "I've been Little all day though."

"Okay..." Yoongi said.

Jungkook left the room, leaving Jin and Yoongi alone.

"What are you doing here so late? It's already 6." Jin softly said as he walked over to Yoongi, pulling him into a kiss. He had missed his baby boy even if kookie was there.

"I had to get some things for Kookie with Namjoon. He's on his way to pick up the others and come here with most of the stuff."

He nodded and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist with Yoongi's arms on his neck.

"I'm tired." Jin softly spoke, pressing their foreheads together. Yoongi hummed. They closed their eyes and slowly swayed across the room. It was nice. Yoongi wished it could last forever.

"I love you Jin."

"I love you too Yoongi."