Chapter 5

Yoongi POV

"Come on, Jungkook! You have to help me or we will be in here forever!"

I tried to cover Jungkook's upper body in soap, but failed for the 10th time. He giggled and stuck his tongue out at me.

Then there was a knock on the door. I wiped the soap off my hands and opened it.

It was Jin hyung. I smiled. "Hey baby." I blushed and let him in. Jungkook was slapping the water with his hands, making the water splash.

He looked so happy in the water. I chuckled a little. "Are you enjoying the water Kookie?"

Jungkook nodded while splashing the water everywhere, hitting us. "Yes daddy!" He gave me a cute bunny smile and continued splashing.

Jin tapped my shoulder.

"I thought there was only one Daddy in here. May I remind you who that is?" He gently squeezed my bum, causing a quiet squeak to come out. Thankfully Jungkook didn't notice.

I lightly hit his arm. "Yah! There's a kid in here!" Jungkook stopped his splashing and looked at both of us with a worried face.

"Awe dada and daddy fightin?" Jin smiled at his name. 'Dada'.

He always wanted to have a kid. Jin would always tell me about how he would dress them up in cute clothes, take them to school, and play with them.

But I told him that we weren't ready to have a child. I told him that we could get one if we go further into our relationship.

It looks like that time was now.

Jungkook isn't exactly a kid, but he has a mind like one whenever he's in Little space.

"No Kookie. Dada just said something that surprised Daddy." Jin said in a gentle voice. Surprised my ass.

We make love all the time so it didn't surprise me. It just made me mad because Jungkook was right in front of us.

"Otay." He said.