Prologue

Ever since the beginning of time, humans have always been intrigued by the vast sky, the space above them, the planets and their wonders, the sparkles of the stars, and the silvery-white moon.

They have created myths and gods and myriads of creatures, all descending from above. They have described blessing as gifts from the sky. They have bid wishes to the shooting meteors. The sky has always been a source of fascination, with a million mysteries waiting to be uncovered.

Human nature is greedy and unforgiving, and that did not change through the passing of time. Thousands of years of evolution, but humans remained as possessive as ever, claiming the whole world to be theirs, with all its lands and skies and planets.

Humans continued to strip the planet of its goods and ultimately, led to its imminent destruction. But during the darkest of times, the brightest minds shine, looking up towards the everlasting source of hope, the skies. They started building, with the dream of a second chance, a more stable land, a place to raise their young.

And now with domes on the moon and trials to fix the Earth and the past nearly forgotten in favour of the present, the people are still used to look up for inspiration, for hope, for they know that when it comes to dreams, the infinite sky is the limit.

------------------------------

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoy reading my book! Feedback is always welcome, and please consider voting on every chapter after you read it, it boosts the book's rankings—and definitely makes my day!