Chapter 10

*Louis POV*

I woke up at 10, in my own bed at Harry's house. Today was Christmas, and I had a surprise planned for Harry.

I got up and put on some sweats, and put in my lip ring. I was too lazy to put on a shirt.

I followed the smell of bacon downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Harry setting out plates of pancakes and bacon, and I smiled fondly. He was too adorable. "Morning Hazza." I said walking over to him. He looked up and smiled, "Morning Lou, don't you look great with your lip ring." He winked. I smirked. "Thanks."

After eating, we sat down on the couch. "Have you looked out the window?" I asked him hoping the ground was covered. "No I haven't." He replied.

I stood up and walked over to the window, and luckily, the ground was covered and it looked really deep.

"Haz let's go outside!" I screamed jumping on the couch. He smiled at me, and we headed upstairs to get dressed.

I put on black skinny jeans, black vans, and a red hoodie with my black beanie.

I walked out in the hall to see Harry was dressed in black skinny jeans, brown boots, and a grey sweater.

"Let's go!" He said

We ran outside in the snow like little kids. I had my back turned, when I felt something cold and wet hit my back. I turned around to see a smirking Harry.

Quickly, I picked up a pile of snow, and threw it back at him.

Soon, we were chasing each other around his back yard. I caught up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I got you!" I said. He turned around to face me, our faces inches apart.

His hands slowly found my waist, pulling me closer. "That you did." He smirked, his minty breath washing over my face. Now was my chance.

I glanced down at his lips, and slowly leaned forward, and he met me in the middle. Our lips connected in a slow, passionate kiss. They molded together in sync, just like they were made for each other.

We pulled away when the need for air became too much, and his eyes sparkled. "Harry?" I asked, resting my forehead against his. "Yeah?" He asked, his voice deep and raspy as the snowflakes began to fall again. "Will you be my boyfriend and make me the happiest man on this earth?" I asked, just letting the words fall off my lips. He smiled big, causing his dimples to show. "I would be honored to be your boyfriend." He said, his eyes sparkling in the bright snow.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his nose, he giggled.

"Let's get inside and get warm yeah?" I asked linking our hands together. He nodded in agreement.

Finally, he was mine.