Chapter 12

*Louis POV*

I woke up around 6 with Harry in my arms. Today, he had to go to Uni again, so I figured I would go ahead and wake him up, even though he looked so peaceful. "Haz." I shook him gently. "Hmm" he groaned moving closer to me. "Baby, you have Uni today remember?" I asked him running my hand through his curls. "What's today?" He asked me, trying to get closer. "It's Monday babe." I replied, moving to stroke his cheek. "I don't have class until 10." He said kissing my side, giving me shivers. "Then go back to sleep, I will wake you up around 8." I said, stroking his hair again. He mumbled thanks, and kissed my side, moving his way to my chest and I giggled. He smiled at rested his head on my chest, satisfied, and slowly fell asleep.

"Haz babe it's 8:30." I said gently shaking him awake again. I decided to give him some extra sleep. "Okay Im up." He mumbled. Slowly, he opened his gorgeous green eyes, and looked up at me. I smiled at him, and he returned it. He glanced down to my lips and I smirked. He leaned up and kissed me, and it was full of love and passion, well, that was until it started to get heated. 

He ran his tongue over my bottom lip, and I let him in. After a few minutes of snogging, i pulled back. "Baby you need to get ready for class." I said, gently carressing his face. 

While he was in the shower, I went downstairs and made him breakfast. I cooked eggs and toast, along with some orange juice. 

a few minutes later, he came downstairs dressed in black skinny jeans, and a purple jack willis hoodie. "You made breakfast?" he asked, a smile playing in his lips as he sat next to me. "That I did, all for you babe." I replied kissing his cheek.

"Haz?" I said as he began eating his breakfast."Yeah love?" he returned, turning to look at me. "I have to go back to Doncaster tomorrow." I said glancing down. "You....what?" Harry said, tears welling up in his eyes. I took his hands in mine. "Baby I would love to stay with you, but I dont think your parents would like that very much." I said, stroking his fingers. "Can you come back on New Years Eve? You can meet my parents, and we can spend New Years together. Besides, December 30 are my last classes for this semester." He said, a tear falling. I wiped it away and kissed his cheek. "Of course lovely. Now, what time is your last class so i can pick you up today?" I asked him, and then gently kissed his lips. "I get out at 2" He replied, linking our fingers. "Alright babe, come on, I will drive you.