Chapter 13

*Louis POV*

I missed Harry while he was gone to Uni, but I felt so awkward being in his house, when his parents could walk in at any given minute.

To give me something to do, I decided to go ahead and pack my stuff, that way tomorrow I could spend time with Harry and not have to worry about packing.

Just as I was closing my suitcase, my phone started ringing.

I walked over to my bedside table and picked it up, seeing it was Niall calling. He should be in class. "Hello?"

*Nialls POV*

"Louis, you need to come get Harry and fast. We are sitting on the curb outside of the library. We need you as fast as we can." I said quickly into the phone, and then hanging up.

"Harry mate, breathe for me alright? It's gonna be okay." I said holding a bleeding Harry.

Josh beat the absolute crap out of him. His stomach was already beginning to bruise, and his nose was bleeding, along with some places on his arms and stomach.

I grabbed a tissue, and held it up to his nose trying to stop the blood pouring out.

Where Josh ran to? I have no Idea, but I know Louis won't be happy.

"Who did you call?" Harry asked, wheezing in the process. I rubbed his back and answered "Louis, he is own his way to get you." His eyes widened. "But Niall, I haven't told him about Josh, and I didn't plan too." He said. My heart sunk. "I'm sorry Haz, he needs to know."

As soon as I said that, Louis' white Aldi pulled up, and he quickly jumped out of the car. "Oh my god Harry what happened?" He asked running over to us and taking Harry into his arms. His wince of pain was obvious. "His bully, Josh. He never has hurt him this bad, it was only a few bruises. This is the worst I've ever seen." Niall said to me pulling out another tissue.

*Louis POV*

"Well who do we have here. If it isn't the faggots boyfriend." I heard a voice sneer in front of me. I looked up to see a boy around my age. "Who the fuck are you." I demanded handing Harry over to Niall and standing up. "Josh, Josh Devine....and let me guess, you are the football star, Louis-" I cut him off by throwing a punch right into his jaw. He hit the ground. "Next time you hurt my Harry it's gonna be a whole lot worse." I spit in his face. I walked back to a stunned Niall and still, a bleeding Harry. "Come on, help me get him in the car." I said to Niall.

About half way home, Harry's nose had stopped bleeding, but it was obvious he was in pain.

When we got to his house, I walked to his side of the car, and carried him in bridal style.

I walked up to the main bathroom and set him down on the counter. "Hazza baby look at me." I cooed, turning his face to look at me. He has tears in his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me about Josh?" I asked stroking his cheek, and then getting a wet wash cloth to clean his wounds. He looked down, avoiding my gaze. "I didn't want you to worry about me" he mumbled as a tear slid down his cheek. "Baby, listen to me, don't cry it's okay. It just hurts me knowing someone is doing this to you. Don't ever let people bring you down because of your sexuality baby, you are perfect in every way." I said and then kissing his cheek. He nodded with a small smile.

"Let's get you cleaned up yeah?" I asked linking our fingers as he nodded. "Shirt off please love" I said. He flinched at those words and shook his head. "Babe please? I don't care how bad the wounds are, or what it looks like, I just want to get you cleaned up so we can cuddle." I said to him. "But I'm not as fit as you." He said, insecure. Did he really just say that?

Slowly, he took his shirt off and I couldn't help but stare. The bruises were awful yes, but his abs were amazing. "Baby your abs are better than mine, never say you aren't as fit as me." I said, gently rubbing the cloth across his defined abs.

After 30 minutes of cleaning him up, we were now cuddled in his bed watching Titanic. I made sure to text Niall and let him know he was okay.

"Louis?" I hear Harry's voice call. I looked down to find him looking at me. "Yeah baby?" I asked running my fingers through his hair. "I know we just got together and all but...I think I love you. I have ever since I met you." He said slowly sitting up to match my height. I smiled brightly at him. "I think I love you to Harry." I replied. I gently took his face in my hands and connected our lips together.

Soon, things started to get heated. Harry slowly climbed on top of me and began rubbing our crotches together, his lips never leaving mine. I moaned against his lips and he smirked. He pulled away and began kissing down my chest, making me whimper. He stopped right above my jeans. "Ugh Harry don't stop." I said to him. He smirked, and took my pants off.

-------------------------------------------

"Best blowjob ever." I said smiling at him. After that, we were now cuddling again. "Agreed." He said. We probably would've gone further, but he was already hurt. I really didn't want to leave him tomorrow. Especially in this state.