Chapter 2; Dinner

PAIGE'S POV;;

PAIGE'S POV;;

I couldn't really sleep last night, due to thinking too much about Abel.

He has quickly become apart of my life and I didn't even know if he was completely okay yet. All I knew was that the Doctors are doing everything to save him.

I decided to go to the hospital and see Abel. Only problem was that Chibs brought me, so I wouldn't have a ride home.

"Hey, how's Abel?" I asked Tara, as soon as I saw her.

"Good." Her answer was simple, knowing that I still hated her for what she did to my brother.

I went to his room and entered.

"Hey baby, I'm your Auntie Paige. I already love you. You already look like your dad." I whispered to him as his eyes twitched a little.

"So you hear me? Good, because I've got a lot to tell you about." I laughed as I started talking.

"Grandma Gem and Grandpa Clay are very persistent in me becoming an old lady and almost the entire club are saying that I'll end up with Half-Sack or Juice. I've got nothin against them, it's just that I've got my eyes on a certain Scotsman. He's so unlike the rest of the sons. And I hate it when Ma is always giving me old Lady tips, she acts like I know nothin about it." I rant to my newphew for a few hours before I get interrupted by Ma.

"Hey little man." She greeted Abel as she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

We sat in silence for a little over 20 minutes before she got up.

"I love you both." She said as she walked out of the door, probably to get more supplies for tonight, for the dinner.

Usually I would go with her, but I wanted to spend more time with my nephew.

Just in case.

When it turned 7:30, I called Chibs to come and pick me up. The dinner started at 8 and I didn't want to be late.

As I walked out, I saw Tara interrogating Wendy and what I heard come out of her mouth, made me want to kill her.

"So Gemma slipped it to you?" Tara asked as she stared Wendy down.

"Yes, but no one will believe me." You got that right bitch. You just happened to pick someone that would do anything for Jax but would do anything to get out Ma out of the picture.

I walked outside to the parking lot and saw Chibs waiting for me.

"Hey lass." He greeted me as I got on the back of his bike and wrapped my arms around his torso.

As we went on down the road, we passed Hale, who was looking at us weird, like we were the enemies.

When we arrived at my house, Chibs helped me off the bike and took the helmet before putting it on his handle bars.

"Chibs..." I started before stopping myself from embarrassment, humiliation, and rejection.

"Yea, Lass?" He replied as he turned to me and smiled.

"Oh nothing." I quickly deflected and smiled at him.

"Okay." Was his only response before he opened the door and let me in first, like a true gentleman.

"Thank you." I said to Chibby as I took my seat beside of Jax and Chibs took the chair next to mine.

"Baby Doll, mind passing me the green beans?" I hear Bobby ask me, and I grab them from beside of me and hand them to Jax, who gave them to Bobby.

That's when I started making my plate, a little bit of chicken, corn, green beans, and half a steak. I then started sneaking drinks from both Chibs and Jax's bottle of beer.

When they caught me, they just sorta laughed and carried on with the lovely family dinner.