Chapter 3; Fun Town

PAIGE'S POV;;

PAIGE'S POV;;

Going to Fun Town without Chibs is weird for me. I usually have him at my side at al times during these kinds of things.

He's one of my best friends.

I decided to stay with Jax, Tig, and Bobby, we were going to go dunk the clown, and have some fun.

But clown was being disrespectful.

"Oh the big bad bikers..." and I didn't really hear what else he said until something was pointedly said towards me.

"And that little piece you got there looks good." He said as he licked his lips. That set off Tig, Bobby, and Jax. They were pissed.

"No one talks about my sister like that!" Jax yelled as they dunked and held his head under water.

We then caught up to mom and Clay, who were waiting for Juice to give some kind of signal. As we were walking, we came across Elliot Oswald and his family.

Jax then handed his tickets to Tristian, and Karen didn't want to be around us anymore, so they left. Then Ma got very suggestive with Clay which made Tig, Jax, Bobby, and myself walk away from them.

"So what're we going to do now?" I asked as I jumped on Tig's back and he locked his arms under my thighs.

"We can go get something to eat." Bobby suggested, as he walked in front of us.

"Sounds like a plan." Jax replied as he walked beside of Bobby.

About 20 or so minutes later, Juice and came told them the Irish are coming. That was code for the guns are here. I smiled as I kissed all of them on the cheek.

It was around dark time, when shit went down. I was walking, trying to find my Ma, when a cloth cane over my mouth and I passed out.

I woke up, in the forest, and I heard a whimper beside of me and I saw Tristan.

"Tris, hey, it's me, Paige, are you okay?" I tried to get her to speak, but I guess she passed out. That's when I noticed that we were both stripped of our underwear and pants.

We were raped. Then I caught sight of the clown, smoking and looking over us. That's when I decided to pretend to be asleep.

Then I heard his footsteps get farther away, and when I could no longer hear them, I opened my eyes and that's when I noticed that blood was streaming from my head. And as I tried to get up, a sharp pain went through both my sides. I had ribs broken on both sides.

That's when I heard my Ma, calling out my name and Tristian's.

"Ma!" I yelled out and that's when I heard footsteps, sounded like they were running. When my mom came over I noticed that she had the Oswald's and Hale.

"Mommy!" I cried as she walked over to me and got a better look.

"Baby Doll." She whispered as she kissed my forehead.

And sometime after that, the ambulance arrived and we were transported to St.Thomas. Once we were there, Ma was very angry and sad. She wanted to know who done it, but she wanted me to wait until the club was there.

"Baby Doll, they'll be here shortly, don't worry." Ma assured me as she held my hand.

"I only want Chibs." I knew I was still hyped up on pain meds, but I knew that I just wanted to tell Chibs what happened.

I got all my memories back, of the rape and what all happened during it. And I just felt comfortable telling Chibs.

"What About Chibs, Doll?" My Ma asked as she carded her fingers through my hair.

"I only want to tell Chibs, and he can tell the rest of the club. And you can stay in here too, if you want." I said quietly as I was embraced by her.

"You love him." She whispered in my ear.

"I just feel comfortable with him. I mean I feel comfortable with all of them, but Chibs, there's just something about him." I whisper as she kissed my cheek.

"Honey, you love him. I've seen the way how you constantly look for him in a crowd and how you were lost without him when he wasn't near you." She said as we heard yelling.

"Where's my daughter?" I heard Clay's voice boom. Then my door opened, to reveal the club, who looked angry.

"Baby Doll." Chibs said quietly as he approached the bed and took my hand.

"Hey Chibby." I greeted him as I squeezed his hand.

"Baby Girl, what happened?" Clay's voice was soft and quiet, unlike when he's dealing with other people outside of our family.

"I only want to tell Chibby and he can tell you." I whispered only loud enough for them to hear.

"Understandable, Baby Doll, whenever you're ready you tell him, we found out that Oswald wants us to find the rapist and deliver him to him, but after he's done, Jax, Chibs, and myself are taking him." Clay's voice was angry but still quiet and soft as he kissed my head and pecked my mom's lips.

After everyone left but my mom and Chibs, we sat there in quietness for about 15 minutes before I started talking.

"I was walking, trying to find Ma, when a cloth went over my mouth. I passed out and woke up while he was in-in-inside of me... he ummm took my virginity." I cried as Chibs pulled me to him.

"Who was it?" Chibs's voice held angry, but he was still quiet.

"It was the clown." I whispered as he pecked my forehead and headed out.

"You okay, Baby Doll?" Ma asked as Chibs walked out.

"Not right now, but hopefully soon." I answered as she kissed my cheek and we talked about many different things.

Soon after that, he got a message from Clay, saying that it was done.

There was no need for an explanation.