Chapter 7; ATF Bitch is Back

PAIGE'S POV;;

PAIGE'S POV;;

I just woke up, in the arms of Chibs Telford, that sentence always sounded weird to me.

I was actually with him.

And I was scheduled to get his crow sometime soon. I was happy as can be.

Until this day rolled around.

I was in the grocery store, picking up things for Chibby's house, when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and came face to face with a woman, the same woman that was ATF.

"Can I help you?" I asked her in the most polite way.

"Yes, you can. What can you tell me about the Sons of Anarchy?" She asked the question and I sighed.

"Nothing, they're just a Motorcycle Club and Harley fanatics." I say as I picked up some hamburger and put it in the cart.

"What exactly is your relationship with this this club?" She asked.

"I'm the daughter of Clay and Gemma Morrow. And I'm an old lady." I say as I walked to get cheese, and she followed me.

"How old are you?" She asked, probably hoping to get Chibby for statutory rape.

"18, have been for awhile." I say as I smirked with my back turned.

"How long have you been with him?" She asked, probably as she smiled, thinking she could get something on him.

"About a month." I say as I picked up a pie and then I got a call.

"Hey, this is Paige."

"Hey, lovey." I heard Chibs on the other line. I immediately smiled and continued shopping ignoring Agent Stahl.

"Why're you calling baby, is something wrong?" I asked as I grabbed some water and soda.

"Just wanted to talk to you, Love." He said.

"Well baby, I'm about to check out so I gotta go."

"Okay." And that was that, we hung up and I went up to the cash register.

The boy checked out my things while he checked me out as well.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" I asked him, which caused him to blush.

"You're beautiful." He stumbled over his words as he said, quietly and shyly.

"Thank you." I say, in a polite way, so he doesn't forget that I am just a costumer.

"So do you umm maybe wanna go on a date with me?" He asked as he played with his fingers.

"Sorry, I'm with someone." I say as I laid the money out for the boy to take.

"What does this other boy have that I don't?" He asked as he took the money and put it inside to cash register.

"Everything." I state as I grabbed my bags and walked out.

"I'm going to a party sometime soon, you should come and hang out with me!" He yelled after me. I just put my hand up and waved at him.

Ugh, ATF is back and being a pain in the ass. And that's what turned a good day into a bad day.