Chapter 11;

PAIGE'S POV

Today is the day of Donna's funeral... 

I'm not ready for it. 

I've known Donna pretty much my whole life, she was always there with Opie, one of my best friend, my other brother, and she became like a sister to me. 

"Love, you ready?" Chibs asked me from the doorway of the bedroom. I was ready, I had on this~

I didn't plan to stay long, I knew that I would break down

Later, at the funeral, I was sitting beside my mother, who was looking for Jax, who had yet to come. 

"Where is he?" I asked as I looked around too. He wasn't seriously going to miss the funeral, was he? He couldn't!

I was pissed off, but then I saw him, and as I watched longer, I watched as Tara met him halfway and put his kutte on him. 

I smiled, slightly, because he was now acting like a real old lady. 

And as soon as my brother walked off, I left. 

I couldn't stay much longer. 

I went directly to my mother's house and got into comfortable clothes. I laid down and tried to stay calm. I just couldn't believe that Donna was dead. 

"Lass?" I heard from the entrance of my room. I turned slightly and saw Chibs standing in my doorway. 

"Yes?" I asked back, as I tried to stop crying and calm down. 

"Want me to lay with you?" He asked, knowing that I need him. 

"Yes," I answered, and moved over so he could also fit in the bed. As he got into the bed, he slipped off his shoes and kutte, he laid his shoes by my desk and laid his kutte on my desk chair.

After he laid on the bed, I crawled over and rested my head on his chest and put my leg over his legs, and made myself comfortable. 

"Just go to sleep," He said as he combed his fingers through my hair. 

I closed my eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.