Chapter 10;

PAIGE'S  POV;

PAIGE'S  POV;

It's officially time for Abel to come home. I was happy to see Abel coming out of the hospital in Jax's arms as I pulled up in my car.

"Hey sorry I'm late," I said as I got out and walked over to them.

"It's okay, little sis," Jax said as he handed Abel to me.

"Hey little man," I said as I kissed his forehead and put him in my car, and Wendy got in with me.

I didn't really want Wendy in my car but I guess that's what's happening.

By 6, the welcome home party for Abel started, and I was sitting on Chibs's lap, and he had his arm around my waist, keeping me in place as he talked to Tig and other brothers.

"How long till she pops one out?" I heard Tig ask Chibs and I heard Chibs laugh.

"I don't know. Probably soon." Chibs tells Tig as he laughs lightly and kisses my back.

"Keep dreaming, old man," I said, as I laughed and turned around to whack his shoulder after I hit him, he held his shoulder fake pain. 

"Ouch, babe," He said as he smirked as I glared at him. 

And soon after that, Opie and Donna took the kids and left. 

"Well, I better get going as well," I say as I get up, fix my pants, and then kiss my ma on the cheek, and also Jax. 

"Imma take her home," Chibs said as he got up as well. 

We went outside and eventually, we got to the house that I share with my dad and mom. 

And that's when we got the call. 

"Donna was shot," Chibs said as he looked at me. I looked back at him and put my helmet back on. 

"Come on, let's go," I said, as I walked back to his bike. 

He followed suit and got on his bike and helped me get on as well. 

As we rode, I couldn't help, but think of Opie... He must be so torn up because it's obvious that this hit was meant for him... 

While going down the road, Jax joined in and rode beside us, and soon after him, Clay was there too. 

Once we got there, Opie was there too, in his car. Across the other side of the Caution tape was Tig and Juice. 

I watched as Opie cried over Donna's body, and I couldn't help but cry as well. 

I couldn't believe it... She was dead.