Chapter 4; Getting Out of Hospital

PAIGE'S POV;;;

PAIGE'S POV;;;

I woke up to my hospital room full of the club, and they all looked happy. But I was a little sad. Clay had Chibs go with the Irish to watch them, about 3 days ago.

Ma then walked over and handed me my rings for my piercings. I smiled and started by putting my belly button ring back in and then my nose ring.

I carefully put my ear rings back in and smiled as Juice helped me out of the bed and handed me a duffel bag. I went to the bathroom and took a shower before putting on something comfortable. When I walked out, I saw only Ma and Juice waiting.

"Where did the others go?" I asked as Juice helped me wrap my ribs back up.

"Club business." Was all Juice said before kissing my cheek and helping me stand up.

As we walked out of the hospital, Juice straddled his bike and waited until Ma and I got into the car and for us to pull out before following us.

When we got to our house, Ma had me go to my room, and she'll bring me food.

A little while later, she brought me up some tomato soup and grilled cheese. As she sat it down for me, she kissed my cheek.

"Now, you stay here and rest, I got to run to TM real quick and I'll be right back." She said as she walked out.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair as I heard her car start and her peel out of the driveway.

I started eating and that's when I started throwing up. That's when I realized that Juice was still here, as I looked out my bathroom window and saw his bike.

"Juicy!" I yelled, and then I heard running up the stairs. When he entered my room, he immediately looked around and when his eyes landed on me on the bathroom floor, he looked panicked.

"You okay, Baby Doll?" He asked as he crouched down next to me.

"No. I feel awful and I started throwing up. I think I'm sick." I said as I got up and started wetting a towel to clean my mouth up. After I cleaned my mouth off, I got my toothbrush and put my mint toothpaste on it, and brushed my teeth, as Juice watched me.

"Are you sure you're okay? Do you need me to call Gemma?" He asked as he took the towel and put it in the hamper.

"Ma should be back shortly. I'll talk to her when she gets here." I answer as I hug him.

"Do you need anything?" He asked as I walked over to my bed.

"Can you get me some water?" I asked as I laid down, and turned on my TV.

"Of course." He then went out of my room and walked down stairs. A few seconds later he climbed the stairs again, and handed the water to me.

That's when his phone ringed.

"Hey.....Yeah I can be there in a few minutes....Okay Bye...." He finishes his call and looked over at me.

"So?" I asked.

"I've got to leave, Gemma will be here in about 5 minutes." Juicy said as he kissed my forehead and left. I listened as the door opened and closed then I heard his bike turn on.

And he wasn't lying, about 3 minutes after he left, Ma walked in.

"They're going to path over the Devil's Tribe." She informed me as she sat on my bed and took my temperature.

"Juice texted me." She said when I gave her a confused look.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"Well you don't have a fever, so that's good." She said as she left.

The next day, around 6 PM, the boys came back without Juice but I was already informed by Juice that he was staying for a few days.

I welcomed back the boys with a hug and kiss like always, and then helped Ma close up.