*Rewritten* CHAPTER 9; Wendy Returns

PAIGE'S POV;;

PAIGE'S POV;;

After Bobby was arrested, I immediately was told to go home and get some rest.

So that's what I did. I went home and went to bed, it took me longer than usual to go to sleep, considering I had gotten use to always going to sleep in Chibs's arms.

When I woke up the next morning, it was like fucking Antarctica in my room, which made me wish I had gone to Chibs's apartment and I could possible be in his arms, but that would be unlikely.

I eventually pulled myself outta bed and got dressed. I went downstairs and saw no trace of anyone, but then I saw a note on the table.

'Breakfast in microwave. -Mom'

I smiled as I saw the biscuits, sausage and bacon in the microwave, I then grabbed two biscuits and packed them both full of sausage and bacon with melted cheese.

"Mmmm, thanks mom." I muttered as I grabbed my car keys and left the house, for the hospital.

When I arrived, I saw Wendy holding Abel and Tara standing there with her. I sighed and walked through the door.

"Hey Wendy." I say as I touch her back lean over to kiss Abel on the cheek.

"Hey." She greeted me back, more hesitate.

"You all good now, Wend?" I ask her using her old nickname I use to call her.

"Yeah, I think I am, Summy." She replies is in her old nickname for me.

We stayed there with Abel for a little while, holding him, feeding him, and talking to him. Although I really didn't like Wendy after she got strung out on drugs really bad, I did like her when she was sober.

"I've got to go. I've got some business I need to do." I say as I kissed both hers and Abel's heads.

I walked out and when I saw Tara, I smiled at her. Now her? I hate her with a passion, sure her and Jax have loved each other since they were 16, but she will only drag him down. And possibly even get him killed.

"Hey Summer, can I talk to you for a second?" Tara asked me, and immediately I got worried.

"Is it about the baby? Can he really come home tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Yes, the baby is fine and he can really come home tomorrow. But I was going to ask you why do you seem to like her now?" She asked as she pointed to Wendy.

"She's sober now." That was my only answer before walking out.

I didn't want to think about Tara anymore, but I knew I would have to start getting along with her for Jax's sake.

Jax wouldn't know what to do if the two out of 3 most important girls in his life hated each other he wouldn't know which side to pick.

I decided to just go home and not think about anything else for the rest of the day.