Chapter Two - A Night To Remember

Jordyn's P.O.V

   It was now 7:30 PM. Amanda and Kat went home about an hour ago.  We're all inside, exhausted, and bored. I was on my phone and got an idea. I squealed causing everyone to look at me confused. "Let's play hide and seek!" I yelled to the others. "But with all the lights off" I added quickly.

   Everyone agreed, Elton wanted to be the seeker with the camera while everyone else used their phones. "Loser gets thrown in the pool, and that thing gets extremely cold at night" Sam said.

   Elton had to find 6 people, me, Colby, Sam, Corey, Devyn, and Aaron. Elton went out to the street and waited 5 minutes before finding us.

   Colby was found first, after a good 10 minutes of looking. Sam was found next. Corey third. Aaron fourth. Devyn. And then eventually me.

   Me feeling energetic changed into my bikini again and was about to get into the pool with Colby when Elton stopped me. "JoJo, whatcha doing?" "Colby's the only one going and I feel bad that he has to freeze" I replied. I had Corey throw me in and Colby was thrown in by Aaron and Sam.

   Colby jumped out almost as fast as he got in, while I swam around. I glanced at everyone and saw their faces. "What?" I asked. "How are you still in there dude?" Colby questioned. "Oh," I started, giggling. "Being born in December and always being in the cold you get used to it after a while. This is literally warm and nothing to me" I laughed.

   Elton helped me get my bags and move them into the extra guest bed they had, which already had a bed, desk, and dresser. I just need to buy a TV and all that. Me being too lazy for anything right now, I threw my bags down, grabbed my blanket and launched myself into my new bed.

   I was exhausted. I fell asleep within 10 minutes.

   I jumped up to the feeling of someone shaking me and yelling my name. "Jordyn! Get up! Hurry!" The voice was familiar. It was Elton. "What Ellie? It's 3 a.m. what could possibly be so important?" I questioned my brother. "Someone's outside. Their trying to break in." He replied worried. That got me right up. I jumped up, threw on my bunny slippers, put on my glasses, and looked at Elton. "What?!" "Shhh! Keep your voice down Jo!" Elton whisper yelled to me.

   I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen with everyone else. Everyone looked so tired, annoyed, and worried. I noticed Sam wasn't here. "Where's Sam?" I asked. "He's checking all out all the windows upstairs" Corey replied. I nodded and turned to look out the back door. Mind you it's pitch black but I seen the silhouette of a man.

   "Guys! He's right there!" I whispered to the others and pointed. I always kept a bat with me. "Watch him and let me know if he moves" I said and took off up the stairs and to my room. I grabbed my bat and took off outside after unlocking the door and Turing on the lights. I charged at whoever was standing there and they ran. He was on the opposite side of the pool. "Look buddy! I don't know who you think you are but you've got 5 seconds to get off my property before I start swinging!" I yelled to the man.

   "1... 2... 3," I started, the man didn't move. I started edging closer. "4... dude I'm not kidding... 5" that was it. I took off after the guy. He started running. "Jordyn stop! It's a prank! That's Sam!!" Colby yelled. I stopped chasing Sam and lowered my bat. The man turned around and it was really Sam.

   "Who's idea was it?!" I yelled. Elton looked at the ground. "Mine" I heard him faintly wisper. "Come here Ellie, please." I asked nicely. Elton did so and I pushed him into the pool. Then did the same to Sam. Once the both resurfaced with shocked expression on their faces I yelled "That's what you get for scaring the living daylights out of me and for ruining my sleep!" I heard everyone start laughing and turned the them. "Keep laughing and you're next" I glared.