Chapter 20 - Will You...?

Jordyn's P.O.V

   "I missed this" I said to Colby. "I did too baby" Colby replied. We continued on a horror movie marathon. Next we watched the 'Friday The 13th' series. Colby turned to me and sat up. I raised a brow at him.

   "Jordyn. You know you mean the world to me. I lost you once and I don't intend on it happening again. I love you more then you'll ever know. Will you do me the honors and be my girlfriend officially?" Colby asked, he pulled out a little box that had a promise ring inside with our initials engraved.

  "I was going to ask you the day after Brennen's party but... plans changed..." Colby said.

  I smiled at Colby and crashed my lips onto his. "Yes. Yes Colby, I'll be your girlfriend" I replied with a huge smile. He slide the ring into my finger and kissed me again.

   We laid back down and watched all of the 'Halloween' movie series. I fell asleep halfway through the last one.

************************************

Hey all!

This chapter is extremely short. Half on purpose, and half not. I start school tomorrow morning and wanted to post something before hand.

I also didn't know what else to write for this one haha. Next chapter will be out soon.

But ahhh! I finally made them official only after 20 long chapters😂 anyways. I'm sorry for the short chapter and the long delay. I hope you enjoy and I hope you all have a lovely day!

P.S. Comment/DM me questions. Either about me or the story, I'm probably going to do a Q & A next chapter. Questions please!

-J