Chapter 3 - An Angry Colby, But Why?

Jordyn's P.O.V

   I looked at my phone and saw it was... Colby, why was Colby calling me? Brennen seen who it was "Answer it and put him on speaker" I nodded.

   "Hello?" I asked. "Jordyn Castee! Where are you?!" Colby yelled. I looked at Brennen wide eyed and stopped him from saying where we were. "I'm in my room Colbs" I replied. "No you're not Jordyn! I looked there, I looked in the back and front yard, I checked every room, and I even called Elton after he left to see if you went with him. Do not lie to me." Colby said, anger running through every word. I paused, not wanting to tell him where I'm at, and instead of making him angrier I told him. "I'm out Colby, I'm with Brennen" I heard a loud grunt front the other end "Why?!" He yelled.

   "I picked her up when I came over bro. She ran into me and said you were chasing her, we came back to my place" Brennen said as he took my phone. "Put her back on the phone Brennen" Colby said, ignoring Brennen. "Yes?" I asked as he handed the phone back. "Get home, now" Colby replied, angrier if that was even possible. Brennen bumped in before I had time to say anything, "No man, she's not coming back until you calm down and someone else is there." But what neither of us knew, don't make angry Colby, any angrier. I won't tell you what was said next, well because I wouldn't even say that.

   Needless to say Colby won and I was back in Brennen's truck on my way back home. I was scared because I didn't know what was gonna happen. Mainly because I've never seen or heard Colby like this before. Colby always appeared as the nice, funny, and dorkiest person out of all of them. I don't know why he got so angry.

   I jumped out of the truck and turned to Brennen, "Please Jordyn, call me if things get to bad and no one else is around. You have my number, right?" He questioned. I nodded, turned, closed the door, and walked through the gate. As I reached the handle of the door I paused and took a deep breath. Before I could open it the door was swung open and I was face to face with the Angry Colby. I gulped.

  He stared at me, I was trying so hard to look at anything else besides his deadly eyes. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "Get in here, now" Is all he said before he stomped off to his room. 'What the heck just happened?' I asked myself. I jumped at the sound of his door slamming. I sighed.

   I was now in front of Colby's door. "Colby? Can I come in?" I asked softly. I heard back a very quiet "no. Go away" from the other side of the door. "Please Colbs? I wanna talk to you" I begged. "Whatever" I heard him mumble. I opened the door and walked in, Colby was laying face down in his pillow, and it looked like he was crying. I walked over and started rubbing his bare back, "hey, what's wrong Colbs?" I asked softly. "N-nothing" he replied sniffling. "Look at me, Colby" I said.

   He turned slowly, facing me, with tears streaming down his face. There's something I forgot to mention, I've been living with these guys for a while now, almost two months, Elton's moving in another week. And as for me? I'm slowly falling for Colby, slowly. "Why are you crying Colbs?" I asked. "Cause, I d-dont like you hanging around B-brennen" he replied sniffling. "Why?" I asked. "Becasue, he has a tendency to sleep with different girls, and I l-like you Jordyn" Colby cried out.

  I stared at Colby, 'I like you' is all that played repeatedly through my head. I smiled at Colby, he looked at me "why are you smiling?" He asked. "Because Colby, I like you too, and I think it's cute how angry and upset you got" I smiled. He smiled, tears still running down his face, "you like me?" He asked. I nodded, "since the day I started watching your videos." I reached over and wiped his tear stained face, I moved his hair out of his face and laid down next to him on my side.

   He rolled over so he was on his side facing me, he moved closer, wrapped his arms around me, and laid his head on my chest. I played with his hair bit every now and then I'd hear him sniffle.

   We've been laying like this for an hour, Colby's sleeping, I took a picture of him wrapped around me and posted it to my Snapchat story and saved it. He was so cute when he was sleeping.

   You could still see that his eyes were puffy from crying. I felt so bad for him, he didn't have to get so upset. I sighed. He's so darn cute but a pain some days.

   I started dozing off when Colby's door burst open, it was Corey. "Colby!" He started. "Corey no! Let him sleep, he was upset earlier." I replied stopping Corey, "Oh I'm sorry Jo" he said. I smiled and he walked out after sending me a smile back.

   We've been laying here since I got home, and that was around 4, it's now 9 ish. Sam came in about an hour ago but left after I said he was sleeping. Colby's been out the last 5-6 hours but after his crying he needed it. 

   I fell asleep a little after Sam walked out. I've been in and out. I felt Colby move and opened my eyes, he woke up and looked at me, he smiled. "Hey sleepy head" I said I smiled back. "How long was I sleeping?" Colby asked, sitting up to stretch. "About 5 hours" I replied. He nodded and turned to me "thank you Jordyn. For staying with me." "You're welcome Colby" I replied with a smile.

   We were sitting side by side, our knees touching, we're looking at eachother. Colby starts leaning in. 'Oh my god, he's going to kiss me' I thought to myself. I leaned in also, our lips we just an inch apart, if one of us moves will be touching.

   I leaned the rest of the way kissing Colby. He kissed back. I don't know when it happened but I was straddling him, my hands in his hair, and his on my hips. Everytime we touched I felt a spark with him. We were still in the same position kissing. "Jordyn! Colby!" I heard Elton yell. I jumped off Colby and heard him laugh.

   We made our way downstairs, through the kitchen, and into the room with the others. I plopped onto the sofa, legs spread out, Colby came over and lifted them up sitting down and putting them onto his lap, I smiled to him.

   We all decided on pizza for dinner since no one wanted to cook. I was in Colby's room laying on his bed while he showered. He came back in, in sweats and jumped onto the bed with me. He kissed my forehead and we watched Netflix on his laptop. I fell asleep shortly after.

************************************

I'm sorry these chapters are short. I don't want them too long, because if I did it that way the story would be over by chapter 10. So for now there gonna be short and sweet lol.

-J