Chapter 7: Baby Blue Hair

Chapter 7 & Summary: Baby Blue Hair
A/N:

And here is the second updated. Now if you have Fanfiction then I have a poll there about how to end this story. You are more than welcome to go vote. Thank you so much for reading.

"This is talking."
'This is thinking.'
This is a flashback
"This is talking in flashback."

Summery

So in the beginning Kuroko Tetsuya and the Miracles have a fight resulting in them all hurting Kuroko. Kuroko leaves them and walks home where sadly, a driver hits him and he goes into a coma. He wakes up to find himself in heaven as a ghost with his guardian angel, Kagami Taiga. Kagami explains that he's dead and has a choice to stay in heaven or go back to Earth. Kuroko wanted to go to heaven but then they made a deal that if they saw how the Miracles were doing maybe he'd go back to Earth. They go off to meet the Miracles' guardian angels. They convince Kuroko to see each of the Miracles and then make the decision. First off was Akashi and that didn't go so well. Second was Midomoria which went well. Then Murasakibara which also didn't go well. Then Kise which went well. And finally Aomine which, if you guessed by the pattern, did not go well. And that's where we are at this point!

Chapter 7

Kuroko's hospital room. Kuroko sobs on Reo as Reo rubs his back.
"You don't need him Kuroko-chan. He isn't worth your tears." Reo says gently.
"He was my light." Kuroko cries out.
"You can have a better light." Imayoshi says.
"That's right. You'll find yourself a better light." Reo says rubbing his back.
"No I won't. Aomine-kun was my light. Aomine-kun was my boyfriend. I ruined everything. I'm such an idiot." Kuroko cries.
"Hey hey no. Daiki is the idiot. Daiki was the one who ruined everything." Imayoshi says.
"Now Kuroko-chan you can do better than him." Reo says.Kuroko shook his head and covered his face in Reo's chest. Reo looked at Imayoshi with worry and then at Kasamatsu.
Kasamatsu sighs and goes to them. "Hey Kuroko it going to be okay-"
They heard the door slam open as a tall man with green hair and glasses who quickly came in. He has on a doctor's coat and a clipboard. He looks at Kuroko and then at the clipboard.
"When they called me I didn't know if it was true. Shintaro will be sadden." The man says looking over Kuroko's charts. He walks out as he pulls his phone out.
"Who's that?" Kagami asks Takao.
"That's Shin-chan's dad. He's the head surgeon and doctor." Takao says. "I gotta go. I need to see what's going to happen." Soon as he finished his sentence he disappeared. Kagami looks at Himuro.
"I believe they're all going to find out now. Stay with Kuroko." Himuro disappears. Kagami looks at Reo, Imayoshi, and Kasamatsu.
"Kuroko-chan we have to go for a bit but we'll be back okay. Don't decide on anything yet." Reo says.
"Okay kid?" Kasamatsu asks.
Kuroko nods as he holds himself. Reo looks at Imayoshi with worry. Imayoshi sighs before they all disappeared. Kagami goes up to Kuroko and puts his hand on his shoulder.
"Umm look Is really sorry. If I had known I would have never- I mean I just- I thought he would regret it. And he did well he does." Kagami groans. He was never good at making people feel better.
"Kagami-kun it's okay. It's not your fault." Kuroko sniffles. "I just want to be left alone." He looks down.
"I can't leave you alone Kuroko. Your friends are going to come through that door soon." Kagami says.
"Yeah right." Kuroko goes to his body and sits next to it.

Midorima household.

Midorima gets his pajamas clothes ready so he can go to sleep when his phone rings. He quickly picks it up thinking it was Kuroko when he saw the name on the screen. He answered the phone as it was his father.
"Father? Aren't you home?" Midorima asks him.
"Shintaro I need you to wake your mother so she can bring you to the hospital." His father says.
"Um why father? As I can see for myself I am not sick." Midorima says in confusion.
"Son I don't know how to say this. The hospital called me to see a coma patient. It's your friend Kuroko. I'm sorry son." He says.
Midorima's eyes widen. "What?! What happened?!"
"Apparently he was walking home after your basketball practice when a drunk driver hit him. The driver is in custody but Kuroko lost some blood, had a broken rib and some bruises." He says gently.
"Wh-what are his chances of waking?" Midorima's voice broke a bit.
"He's under the right conditions to wake up. It should be a good chance but we don't know how hard it hurt him. Your friend was always a light boy." He says.
"I'll wake up mom. Thanks for calling me father." Midorima says.
"It will be okay son. Kuroko is a strong boy." He says trying to lighten his spirit.
"I know he is father. Thank you." Midorima says before hanging up. Takao watches him as Midorima wipes his tears away. He quickly grabs his lucky item and Kuroko's before he goes to wake up his mother.

Once he, his sleeping baby sister, and mother were in the car Midorima makes a group call.
Akashi instantly answers. "Shintaro why are you calling in the middle of the night?"
"Wait till the others are on Akashi." Midorima says.
Murasakibara answers. "Mido-chin?"
"Yes Murasakibara. Akashi is also on." Midorima says.

"Ahh Aka-chin hello." Murasakibara says as he munches on snacks.
"Hello Atsushi." Akashi says.
Kise answers. "Midorimacchi? Why are you calling?" His voice was raspy.
"Wait until Daiki answers." Midorima says. "Akashi and Murasakibara are on."
"Ah Akashicchi Murasakibaracchi good evening." Kise says.
"Good evening Ryota." Akashi says.
"Hi Kise-chin." Murasakibara says.
Aomine answers. "What do you want four eyes?" He growls in annoyance.
"Aomine. Akashi, Murasakibara, and Kise are on." Midorima says.
"Yeah and what? Why are you calling so late?" Aomine groans.

"It's Kuroko." Midorima says in a serious voice. There was silence for a bit before Murasakibara asked in a shaky voice.
"W-what abo-about Kuro-chin?" Murasakibara asks.

"He's in my family's hospital right now. There was an accident and Kuroko was in it. He's...he's in a coma right now."
"No no." Kise starts to cry.
"Kuro-chin." Murasakibara starts to cry too. "Kuro-chin no."
"Is he going to make it?" Akashi asks.
"My father said he should. He just needs to wake up." Shintaro says. "I'm on my way to the hospital right now."
"Alright we'll be there. Ryota Atsushi Daiki do you need a ride?" Akashi asks.
"My-my sisters are h-home. They can take me." Kise cries.
"Alright." Akashi says.

"I need one." Murasakibara cries.

"Okay I'll pick you up Atsushi." Akashi says. "Daiki?"

Midorima looks at his phone. "He hung up."

"I assume we'll see him there. Keep us updated Shintaro as you'll be the first to arrive." Akashi says.

"I will." Midorima says as they hung up.

Aomine looks at his hands before looking at the sleeping Momoi next to him. "What have I done?"