Diasterology

Vic's P.O.V.

The next day, I went to school wearing Kellin's bracelet. I was unsure if I would be able to talk to him. First period went awfully fast and I was kind of scared to go to my next class. When I got there, Kellin was already in his seat. He was writing something down in a black notebook. I sat down next to him and he didn't even look up at me. Did that mean I would have to be the bigger person?

"Fueeeennttes," A voice sung out.

I turned around startled only to be hit with an open water bottle. It splashed all over me, getting me soaked with ice cold water. Kellin looked up at the sound. I was freezing cold. Not to mention the air vent was right about my seat and was blowing air furiously.

Mr. Thorne looked at me.

"Victor, you can go to the nurse to dry off."

I nodded and took my backpack with me. The class was silent besides a couple laughs. I was glad to leave the classroom.

Kellin's P.O.V.

I was trying to write Vic an apology letter or apology song. I had no idea what to write. I saw him looking at me several times before he got hit with the water. A couple drops hit me but all of it hit Vic. It got his hair wet, the back of his shirt wet and all of his pants. He walked out of the room shivering. I felt bad for not doing anything. But I was so focused I hadn't seen anything that happened before Vic was dripping. I wanted to finish his letter before drama, where I knew I was going to half to talk to him. I was unsure what to say. Kellin you dumbass, you ruined your whole friendship. Maybe if I pretended it never happened??? I crumpled up the paper. If I was going to talk to him, it'd have to be face to face.

Vic's P.O.V.

I sat in the freezing cold room, waiting for Mama to drop off extra clothes. The nurse was on the computer, typing away. She didn't even do anything, just told me to call my mom. I nodded and used the school phone to do so. I would've asked for a towel but the wet sock in my throat didn't let me. It took at least 20 minutes for Mama to arrive, considering we weren't the closest people to the school. She brought me a pair of black jeans, a white and grey striped shirt and a red hoodie (in case I got cold). My shoes were dry but she brought spare Vans in case. Mama asked me if I wanted to go back home for the day, but I said I would be fine (as much as I wanted to). I got changed in the bathroom in the infirmary room, putting all my old clothes in a plastic bag in my backpack. Mama thanked the nurse and left and I returned to class.

By the time I got there, there was 5 minutes of class left. My seat was all dried up, so I sat back down, not bothering to unpack my stuff. When the bell did ring, Kellin didn't wait to walk with me to class. I saw there was a note crumpled up on his chair. I picked it up. He probably forgot it and I thought it would be nice to bring it back to him. Yet on my way out, my curiosity git the best of me and I decided to read it.

The Note:

Dear Vic,

I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I know I already apologized but ------(inlegible)------ I wasn't sure what came over me and you probably think I'm a total gay freak now. I know this probably screwed up our friendship on the worst way possible, but I hope we can still be friends. Even though you obviously know that I like you more than you probably like me. If you don't want to be friends I understand, just know that if you need a friend, I'm always here for you. Once again I'm sorry and I feel like a complete asshole for doing that.

Sincerely

Kellin

Kellin's P.O.V.