Chapter 23

Bella

I felt a sharp pain from my head which I tried to touch my head. I couldn't since my hands were tied. No not this again. I felt like we are moving which I know we were in car of some type.

I can't believe was sold which now I will never see my father, Anthony, and my love Liam. I thought why did I run from Liam or at least turned back around to tell him I love him. Now he will never now that I love him. I closed my eyes for a bit until I felt the car stop. I heard voice outside which didn't sound like they were not speaking English.

The trunk opened where I hear, "say cheese because I want him to see the fear in your eyes. Is there anything you want to tell him because this your chance", then he put the phone in my face. I blink a little to get use to the light outside again. I thought here my chance to tell him. "Liam I am sorry I ran away. I was such a chicken and scared something would happen to you. I wouldn't be able to live if something happens you or my family. I want to tell you that I love you always. I remember the day when you caught me dancing to Counting Stars by OneRepublic, I know that day that I love you. I will always be your girl, your princess", I said then I blow him a kiss as tear falling off to my cheek.

"I love you to father and Anthony. I know we haven't been living together long. I will miss you with all my heart. Maybe we see each other again. I want to tell you one more thing before I go", I took a deep breath because I am going to pay for what I'm about to say but I have to tell them, so I say.

"You were right about Jake, his father worked for Cole, so he knows who I was and Ryan men to" but I got slap in the face before I could finish saying what I wanted to say. Then the guy that was standing behind the camera grabs my arm which he yanks me out of the trunk. As I was taken out of the trunk I hit my head which made me blacked out.