🐸 MIKE X READER ❤

Mike wheeler x reader

New girl (this just has some cute stuff in it)

(Y/n) P.O.V

    Right now im drawing my crush Mike Wheeler. In my opinion hes the cutest boy in school but, of course I would never tell him that.

     Plus if he found out im drawing him then he would probably a freak. And Im best friends with one of his friends, Dustin.

     Last time I liked someone it ended in heart break. Did he like me back? Yes. Did we date? Yes. Then what was so bad about it? Well we dated for a month and like almost two weeks. He started being distant toward me. And was ditching me for my bestfriend (some popular girl name). And I found out he liked her. No its not that cliche. He Was Cheating On Me With My Best Friend.No it wasnt like that. So we broke up since he liked her and not me anymore. And the thing is i still liked him. So thats why im scared to confess my feelings. Its not that im scared of confession. Im scared of being rejected.

    My thought was intupted by my phone ringing. I got up amd went to my bedside table and anwered my phone.

(Phone conversation)

(Mike italics you Bold)

Hello?

Hey its mike... Would you like to come over to my house to play DnD with the boys and I tomorrow at my house?

Sure. What time?

Umm? 11:00 and we can get snacks ready and then start the game!

Okay. Ill be there!

Great!

Yep...

(Akward silence)

Well... Ill see you tomorrow. Bye!

Ok! Bye!

(End coversation)

I hung up the phone and started squeeling while jumping up and down! Why wouldnt I be? My CRUSH just asked if i could come over to his house! Usually I come anyways without permission with Dustin because, he's my best friend. But, it different this time because Mike Wheeler asked me to come. Isn't that crazy.

     Okay just calm down... Breath. In and out. In and out. Okay i have to pick out my outfit for tomorrow. It cant seem like im trying to hard. So... I'll go for casual but cute

Hey guys should i do a part two. Amd i would lole to thank everyone who has supported me amd this book. Thank you so much. I love you guys! ❤ ✌ 🎆