mike x reader

Today's the day me and my dad moving I've lived in Canada my whole life. My mom died of child birth so it's just me and my dad. I love my dad but we barley ever talk because he's always at work or on there phone because of. Well work.

     He got a business call from Indiana for a promotion and in order for him to get that promotion we have to move to the small town of Hawkins, Indiana. He going to be working at the lab there as a doctor.

     "DAD!" I yelled from my room up stairs in our new house. "Yes sweetheart what do you need. I need to get going." He said in a hurry. "I was just wondering how I'm going to get to school ." "you can ride your bike we only live a block or two away from the school. I love you and have a great day sweetie" and then I heard the door close.

     I sighed and get dressed into my usual attire.(am I using this word right😂)
A hoodie , ripped skinny jeans , and black converse. I walked into the garage trying to find my bike. And then I tripped on my bike " at least I found my bike". The garage was always open so I got on my bike and headed to school.

Time skip!

     I was walking to second period. Which is... I looked at my schedule. Math great my favorite. I rolled my eyes then someone walked beside me. "Hey are you new. I'm mike" he said. He was kind of cute he had dark hair and freckles and was at least 4 inches taller then me. "O-oh yeah I'm new. My name is (y/n). Nice to meet ya." I mentally face palmed because I stuttered. " pretty name. Well do you want to hang out with me and my friends Lucas,Dustin,Will, and max. "Sure!"

Mike's s p.o.v 

"Sure" (y/n) said. She was really cute she had (y/ec) that shined when she smiled and (y/hl) (y/hc) that bounced perfectly when she walked. "COOL" I said a little to excitedly "I mean yeah cool see ya later"

____________________________________________

So do you guys want a part two comment and let me know. And do you guys want me to make them longer more often. Anyways bye!!  Request open!!!

Word count: 400