Lucas x reader

Lucas x reader

     Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep! I woke up and hit my alarm clock "Dusty, Lonnie wake up today's halloween" I heard my mom yell through the house. "Okay mom" I got up and changes into a white t shirt , overalls , and high top sneakers.

     I go into the living room and see my brother Dustin dressed up in a ghost buster costume. "Lonnie how come your not in your costume" he asked looking away from the camera because, mom was taking pictures of him. "Because I didn't want to get it dirty... Plus I'm too lazy".

     I went to the scale in our bathroom. I way myself everyday. After the little hand stopped moving around I looked at the number. 105 how I was 100 pounds two days ago. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. "Ready to go." Dustin asked "yeah". My mom walked in. "Do you guys want some toast. "No I'll skip breakfast". Me and Dustin walked out of the door.

     We grabbed our bikes and headed to school. When we got there I seen Will, mike and Lucas also dressed up in costumes. A few minutes later mike and Lucas where fighting and then I heard Dustin scream "guys,Guys! GUYS!" we turned around and no one was wearing costumes .

     "At least I didn't were my costume" I giggled a little. Later that day we where in our last class and the bell rang telling us the day was over. Everyone ran out of the classroom.

     Later that day I out on my costume. And then me and Dustin me everyone at mikes house. When will got there we went to the first street. A few streets later Lucas said " I swear if I get one more of these I'll shoot myself".

     "I love nougat so if you don't want it give it to me" Dustin said. "Me too" I said Lucas looked at me and smiled. I looked down and blushed.

     We where walking and some one popped out and scared us. Lucas let out this high pitched girl scream. Then the person took of the mask and it revealed the new girl ... Max. "Haha you should of seen your faces it was hilarious" I got mad and zoned her out.

     Dustin and... Lucas walked of with her I stayed behind with will and mike. Why does Lucas like her and not me. Is it because she's way prettier then me. The someone got in wills face and screamed something and will fell down. "Mike! Mike! Mike!" He kept screaming then he got up and ran.

Me and mike followed him. We found him with his knees to his chest . "Are you okay" I heard mike say then later came Lucas, Dustin and Max.

       I rolled my eyes. Later Dustin, Lucas , and I where riding home. "Did you have fun" Lucas asked I shrugged my shoulders. "What's wrong?" He asked with a concerned look on his face

     I had enough "what's wrong? What's wrong? Instead of hanging out with your friends you decided to hang out with your lover! Max! I know you like her but this was just supposed to be Mike,Will,Dustin,You and I! But no you'd rather hang out with max on the best day of the year!!!" When we got to my house I got off my bike walking to the door

     " (y/n) I don't like max! I like someone else!" Lucas said. "THEN WHO!" I screamed and turned around with tears in my eyes. "I like you (y/n)" he said calmly walking up to me then wiping away my tears.

     "I like you too lucas. I just thought you didn't like me back... I'm sorry I got jealous of you and max" I said crying "it okay, shhhh stop crying" he said. He out his hand on my face and pecked my lips. " (y/n) will you please be my girl friend." He said nervously.

     "Yes! I love you" I kissed him and said goodbye. I then realized my bother went inside already. I opened the door and my bother was going into his room and his ghost trap was shaking. Weird. "How was it?" Mom asked I turned around "amazing" I said with a big grin and changed into my PJs and went to bed thinking about not one thing. But person...

Lucas.

___________________________________________

Wow that took a while anyways I hope you like it. Requests are open . have a lovely weekend . bye!!!💖

Word count: 755